FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love if he pulled out his idol before the vote and announced he was playing it, watched them scramble during TC and then hold onto it.

By the looks of the promo it might not be far off.

Well there’s no point scrambling after an idol is played, it’s too late by then UNLESS there’s a tied vote

Those damn knee injuries again.. Stopping him from building a stick pole, then holding something... Otherwise I'm sure he'd have dominated those challenges!
It's interesting how the majority alliance was targeting Shonee and referring to AK as 'hot air' and as someone who is perfectly safe to be kept along another vote. Must be more tricks of the edit downplaying his amazing game.

I enjoyed tonights episode, probably the 2nd best episode of the season and that only happened because of the exile beach twist.My thoughts from tonight
  • Zacs exit was telegraphed from yesterday, i am going to miss the big dumbarse. I am a sucker for the big meathead like Locky and Zac, stupid people make me laugh but i still like them (Zac redeemed himself this season but you could still see traits from his first season come out in challenges).
  • So happy Shonee made it through and it looks like she might make it through next week too and if so then numbers are almost even again.
  • Its funny that i wanted Dave blindsided yet i want him to go through to the end, I hate Jacquie but was cheering for Sues big move 4 years later and she did it and moved up in estimation for me.
  • I hate players who play up the sympathy card, its an instant bleh no way are you getting my vote, but on the other hand i am going to admit Mo is playing almost on the level as Dave is. Her letting the vote go through without a target on her back was brilliant and her cringe move to show the jury that she knew about the vote was smart too. I will never like her but wont begrudge her winning even if i will be gritting my teeth. She is getting a winners edit big time
  • Sharn was so good in her first season (benji confusing her aside) but she has totally stuffed her season, Cant see her getting out of the hole she is in.

Seemed dumb splitting the vote on shonee and AK, Dave should know they don’t have an idol. It just opened up for the flip by Jacqui.

Dave's not half the player people think he is. He got lucky and found a couple of idols. Plus he's borderline psychotic. The look he gave Jacqui when he realised reminded me of Mick Taylor.

Image result for mick taylor wolf creek look

Dave's not half the player people think he is. He got lucky and found a couple of idols. Plus he's borderline psychotic. The look he gave Jacqui when he realised reminded me of Mick Taylor.

View attachment 837778
I think you know that you‘re selling him short.

In any event, the look and exclamation of “Jacqui” was all so Zach knew he wasn’t part of it. It’s jury management.

Seemed dumb splitting the vote on shonee and AK, Dave should know they don’t have an idol. It just opened up for the flip by Jacqui.
that and the split vote essentially gave Brooke the power to choose if it was AK or Shonee going when they really should have been making sure Shonee went.

Jacqui could also tell Dave that Mo and shonee knew about the plan and then side with Dave to take them all down.
she could but given she was smart enough not to burn her alliance of Mo and Sharn in getting rid of Zac, I can't see her feeling the need to pander to Dave when she believes she has the numbers. Big questions are do they target Dave at 8, does he play his idol, do they try a 4-2 split on Dave and someone else so that they can control who goes home on the revote if Dave does play his idol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope Tarzan doesn't win. Absolute goat. Does nothing except what Dave tells him.

That was wholly satisfying and I think on rewatch you’d be able to see a literal shovel in Zach’s hand digging his own grave with the bravado bullshit at the challenge. If he’d shut his mouth and shook her hand after he lost he might still be there.

I still begrudge the exile “twist” but have to admit it’s spiced it up perfectly.

That was wholly satisfying and I think on rewatch you’d be able to see a literal shovel in Zach’s hand digging his own grave with the bravado bullshit at the challenge. If he’d shut his mouth and shook her hand after he lost he might still be there.

I still begrudge the exile “twist” but have to admit it’s spiced it up perfectly.
Jacqui handled that whole thing just as poorly as Zach and is just as competitive as him, it’s just that Jacqui is easier to flip than Zach so the bottom 3 used her.

Really thought Dave could see that coming
I wonder if any of it was willful ignorance. I don't think he needs Zach. He already served his purpose as a shield and Dave still has a staunch goat in Tarzan and a pretty solid alliance with Mo.

I think you're better off sitting on that idol stockpile and not risking someone else finding the idol once it goes back in play.

I wonder if any of it was willful ignorance. I don't think he needs Zach. He already served his purpose as a shield and Dave still has a staunch goat in Tarzan and a pretty solid alliance with Mo.

I think you're better off sitting on that idol stockpile and not risking someone else finding the idol once it goes back in play.
I think Zach going leaves him exposed. AK, Shonee and Brooke can now rope in Jacqui and Sharn to give them the majority. His idols will save him for now, but he is not in a dominant position anymore.

Jacqui handled that whole thing just as poorly as Zach and is just as competitive as him, it’s just that Jacqui is easier to flip than Zach so the bottom 3 used her.

Ahhh arguably yeh she did but she also won.

FWIW her asking if that was allowed was fine, his reaction to it was pretty poor. I found it pretty satisfying and my point was if he’d just shut up and taken the loss with a hint of humility he might still be there. Showboating and telling her she could be focusing on her pedi was made all the funnier when he got beaten by an “old chook”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back