FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
And Brooke
Too be fair Brooke was great at challenges but that was it really. Also on that Lockie Brooke Lee and Dave were the only 3 that had a chance of winning challenges. Lee and Lockie feel early leaving just Dave who has done two back to back seasons.

Funny Mo is meant to be an athlete and can’t win s**t. Embarrassing for her really

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Too be fair Brooke was great at challenges but that was it really. Also on that Lockie Brooke Lee and Dave were the only 3 that had a chance of winning challenges. Lee and Lockie feel early leaving just Dave who has done two back to back seasons.

Funny Mo is meant to be an athlete and can’t win s**t. Embarrassing for her really
You've named 4, then stated only 3. Do you also realise Shonee won two individual immunities, incidentally when Locky and Lee then got eliminated?

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
You've named 4, then stated only 3. Do you also realise Shonee won two individual immunities, incidentally when Locky and Lee then got eliminated?
Yeah lol forgot Lee then added him to the list and forgot to change it from 3 to 4. Just wasn’t a particularly strong field to beat. That doesn’t diminish her record they took out the overt challenge threats and left her to dominate the game. Outside of being the most well rounded physical player I don’t think she offered too much else though

I've been Mo all game and still have her favourite, but that David family confessional from the last episode was very winner esque. I'm now wondering if Mo's getting a competitive losing finalist edit to try and stop final tribal appearing a blow out. Only thing against that is Sharn's edit seems unnecessarily negative for third.

I'd have it
$1.20 Mo beats Sharn
$5 Dave beats Mo
Rest I'd rule out.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've been Mo all game and still have her favourite, but that David family confessional from the last episode was very winner esque. I'm now wondering if Mo's getting a competitive losing finalist edit to try and stop final tribal appearing a blow out. Only thing against that is Sharn's edit seems unnecessarily negative for third.

I'd have it
$1.20 Mo beats Sharn
$5 Dave beats Mo
Rest I'd rule out.
CAn i have $1000000000 on your second option?

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

I'd have it
$1.20 Mo beats Sharn
$5 Dave beats Mo
Rest I'd rule out.
Does that mean you think Mo has been foxing in challenges and will get one that suits her? Very short odds for your first outcome unless you are very sure Dave loses immunity.

Does that mean you think Mo has been foxing in challenges and will get one that suits her? Very short odds for your first outcome unless you are very sure Dave loses immunity.
I think Sharn will probably win and take Mo. Sharn won the equivalent challenge in her first season and the last challenges have traditionally favoured people like Mo and Sharn over David

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think Sharn will probably win and take Mo. Sharn won the equivalent challenge in her first season and the last challenges have traditionally favoured people like Mo and Sharn over David
Have you seen something on what the final challenge is? I'm expecting something endurance based. Was Sharn's win at equivalent stage in her season the one where Brian took his hand off the pole so was out? Dave's concentration better than Brian's I imagine.

Have you seen something on what the final challenge is? I'm expecting something endurance based. Was Sharn's win at equivalent stage in her season the one where Brian took his hand off the pole so was out? Dave's concentration better than Brian's I imagine.

Looks like back to the original final challenge but a new location

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure but I think US runner up gets 100k and given Aussie winner gets half the US I wouldn't be surprised if 2nd only gets 50k.
In a podcast I listen to they mentioned that there's no financial incentive for finishing second (in Australia). You get the same as any other loser.

DGroover

Senior List
Jan 31, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
They do get paid an appearance fee though (the price ranges from person to person as well)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back