FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like back to the original final challenge but a new location
Thanks for the attempted answer but I'm afraid it didn't make it any clearer for me. Original final challenge is unclear because there have been large gaps in Aussie survivor history. Some might call Kristie's winning season the original but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Survivor shows that was 2016 and there were previous ones done in 2001 and 2006.

Thanks for the attempted answer but I'm afraid it didn't make it any clearer for me. Original final challenge is unclear because there have been large gaps in Aussie survivor history. Some might call Kristie's winning season the original but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Survivor shows that was 2016 and there were previous ones done in 2001 and 2006.
Channel 10 and JLP will always refer to Kristie's season as the first season.

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's quite remarkable that we're likely to get a winner like David in an all stars season. The American all star/all returnee seasons have had winners like Amber, Sarah, Jeremy and Sandra off the top of my head. Boston Rob was able to win by basically schooling a bunch of first time players, but this is remarkable in an all returnee season.

Jenny42

Draftee
Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I Would have loved to see Brooke in the final two with Dave. When it’s all over I reckon we will see Brooke and Dave on our TVs more often. They have star potential.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Seeing the Ch10 previews of the final challenge where they are bending over trying to hold on to something for a long time I'm worried for Dave.

He has a bad back so a challenge like that won't suit him, wouldn't be surprised if Sharn wins it as she's a tough little bitch with a low centre of gravity.

I can't see Mo winning it as she's mostly pathetic at challenges, she's my tip to bow out first and then it will come down to Dave and Sharn.

If Sharn wins and takes Dave like she said she would she would get obliterated but I would respect her for it, if she takes Mo she has a chance to win.

And even if Sharn was good enough to win the final challenge and took Mo to the final 2 I hope Sharn wins as I think she'd deserve it more.

nope. The yanks wont see him coming. He has charisma and plays the game 3 levels ahead. I think i would pick at least 5 or 6 Aussies that would be in the top 10 of all time anywhere.
Just jumped back into this thread and saw this post.

Wowee. I would consider an argument that Dave is in the top 10 ever but 5 or 6 Aussies?
No way.

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I Would have loved to see Brooke in the final two with Dave. When it’s all over I reckon we will see Brooke and Dave on our TVs more often. They have star potential.
The problem with final 2s is that you'll never get a final 2 of Brooke and David. Never. The winner of the final immunity challenge would take whoever was left of Sharn or Mo etc. Final 3s with a fire making challenge at final 4 is the only chance, but it does make it a priority to get out the big threats by the final 5.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just jumped back into this thread and saw this post.

Wowee. I would consider an argument that Dave is in the top 10 ever but 5 or 6 Aussies?
No way.
he came into all stars with a target on his back and created an alliance with 2 groups in the first week, Basically has cruised through on the back of the Matt alliance by playing with Moana. Absolutely did the right thing because he is now with the unlikable people who are no good at challenges and almost certainly will win the game. Is a top tier strategist, top 20 percent of challenge players and his social game is one of the best too. He has one fault, over confidence but there are no other players that i can remember who have all these aspects of the game. Best player that i have seen by far.
As for Aussies, I would rate Luke, Sarah from season 2, Janine, Benji, Harry and Brooke as top tier players.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
The problem with final 2s is that you'll never get a final 2 of Brooke and David. Never. The winner of the final immunity challenge would take whoever was left of Sharn or Mo etc. Final 3s with a fire making challenge at final 4 is the only chance, but it does make it a priority to get out the big threats by the final 5.

The American version of survivor filmed in Oz had a stellar final 2. Colby took Tina... and he lost to her.

Everyone learned from Colby, take the person you can beat, not the threat.

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I feel like Dave would pass out before quitting a final immunity challenge.

He will win it.
Dave's competition probably not as good but that argument didn't hold for Joe from US version and I would think he was the equal or better than Dave at challenges.

he came into all stars with a target on his back and created an alliance with 2 groups in the first week, Basically has cruised through on the back of the Matt alliance by playing with Moana. Absolutely did the right thing because he is now with the unlikable people who are no good at challenges and almost certainly will win the game. Is a top tier strategist, top 20 percent of challenge players and his social game is one of the best too. He has one fault, over confidence but there are no other players that i can remember who have all these aspects of the game. Best player that i have seen by far.
As for Aussies, I would rate Luke, Sarah from season 2, Janine, Benji, Harry and Brooke as top tier players.
You need to remember that a lot of the Aus players are way subpar compared to the average US player, making David look better than he is. We are just into our 5th season, and by season 5 in the US things where still developing. The game was very different. This is evident when watching Winners At War, you’ve seen how the old schoolers are being taken out early because they can’t handle the new game and how it’s evolved (Boston Rob and Yul are good examples of this).
I’d still rate players like Rob, Sandra, Parvati, Hatch, Cirie, Tony, Cochran, Hantz as some of the best players. Cochran won with a perfect game as a returnee.

The American version of survivor filmed in Oz had a stellar final 2. Colby took Tina... and he lost to her.

Everyone learned from Colby, take the person you can beat, not the threat.

I don’t get why taking the weaker player has become frowned upon by some jury’s. IMHO, winning the final immunity means you earn the right to set you up into the best position possible within the parameters of the game, a game you’ve obviously played pretty well to get to that point 🤷🏻‍♂️

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I don’t get why taking the weaker player has become frowned upon by some jury’s. IMHO, winning the final immunity means you earn the right to set you up into the best position possible within the parameters of the game, a game you’ve obviously played pretty well to get to that point 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s that whole “to be the best you have to beat the best” I think. But I also think that yeah you have beaten them by booting them at at top 3 so Bitter Betties not welcome.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's TONIGHT!!! Completely forgot given everything els going on, live reunion show will be interesting.

The only result I don't want is Sharn winning, Dave obviously number 1 and Mo has played a good enough game to win IMO.

Echo these sentiments entirely.

Feels like the last ep was months ago.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if anyone had Sharn ahead of the mo (doubt anyone would have that) I’d be stunned.

I think Dave wins if he’s at final 2 regardless of who he is against.

I think Mo beat Sharn UNLESS Sharn wins this immunity and sells her game shamelessly and Mos “bullying” stuff burns her

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if anyone had Sharn ahead of the mo (doubt anyone would have that) I’d be stunned.

I think Mo beat Sharn UNLESS Sharn wins this immunity and sells her game shamelessly and Mos “bullying” stuff burns her
I keep seeing references to bullying from Mo which from what I can gather traces back to vague comments made by Pheobe. But does anyone have any further details what Mo has allegedly done which would constitute bullying?

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I keep seeing references to bullying from Mo which from what I can gather traces back to vague comments made by Pheobe. But does anyone have any further details what Mo has allegedly done which would constitute bullying?

Nah, in all honesty aside from whispers about it on this board I’ve not seen anything (and I believe those whispers came from Phoebes social media accounts?)

I think her gamestyle of sitting in the shelter waiting for people to come to her probably fueled it a little too.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Nah, in all honesty aside from whispers about it on this board I’ve not seen anything (and I believe those whispers came from Phoebes social media accounts?)

I think her gamestyle of sitting in the shelter waiting for people to come to her probably fueled it a little too.
Phoebe referenced it on reddit and her insta story and said she’d give more details once the season is over.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco

If Sharn wins the final immunity and takes Mo she would have a decent chance of beating her. Mo would probably get votes from Jacqui and Tarzan but the rest of the jury could vote for Sharn, a lot would depend on their final pitch and how they handle the questions that are thrown at them.

I want Dave to win but if he doesn't I don't care that much who wins out of Mo and Sharn, I don't like either of them all that much.

Back