FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Is it fair to say by the time filming resumes, it's going to be a LONG time before we see new seasons of Aus/US survivor?

Missus has watched all the aus seasons, but I'm trying to convince her to watch all U.S. seasons from the start as we'll probably have time to catch up now (and I bailed around S15 anyway)

Is it fair to say by the time filming resumes, it's going to be a LONG time before we see new seasons of Aus/US survivor?

Missus has watched all the aus seasons, but I'm trying to convince her to watch all U.S. seasons from the start as we'll probably have time to catch up now (and I bailed around S15 anyway)
It's probably going to be a while for Aus, US though Jeff said they intend to have something airing in the fall (our spring) season.

Would have to be a domestic filmed season though.

It's probably going to be a while for Aus, US though Jeff said they intend to have something airing in the fall (our spring) season.

Cheers mate, that should be interesting if they end up doing a domestic season .

One of the many islands in Hawaii?

The original thread is locked, so I'll post this here:

Surfer Ross Clarke-Jones sues Survivor producers

When big wave surfer Ross Clarke-Jones took part in a rope challenge on Australian Survivor last year, he had no idea of the long-term impact it would have. Now he’s taking legal action against the producers of the show.

1590885951405.png

TBH I'm more surprised it didn't happen sooner

Wasn't he on a major tv advertisement late last year? Sorry, I can't recall the brand, but I'm almost certain he was.

It probably wouldn't have been a great look if he was suing for lost earnings at the same time as making money from a promotional campaign (that, let's be honest here; would have been unlikely had he not been on 'Survivor').

thejockey

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2015
keilor
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, Boston Red Sox
Watched US season 1 again last week . Havent watched it again since it originally aired.
Started watching US season 6 about 3 eps in so far . Used to have a huge crush on that Jenna back in the day !

Got excited when I saw this thread bumped, still no word on any filming resumption?
Not really. Fijian government's OK'd it, but as far as I know neither US or Aus Survivor are planning to go film there, or anywhere else, any time soon.

Back