FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't surprise me. In fact, the fact that we are getting a season at all is brilliant news, given what's happening in the world right now. Doing a series in Fiji or Samoa would be hard logistically given how hard it is to travel at the moment. Basing it on the mainland relatively close to a capital city is smart.

6ad200c8dae2125abbfcc3be83b38aaf.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, my next 5 days just freed right up.

Which is the best Australian series to go back and watch? I only got on board during the recent All-Stars series.

So, my next 5 days just freed right up.

Which is the best Australian series to go back and watch? I only got on board during the recent All-Stars series.
2 or 4 I think is the consensus

I don't know why they can't do an Australian Survivor where they are on one island but they can still do an Australian Amazing Race in Queensland and the NT.
Well the answer is they probably could.

Logistically it's probably easier inland though.

Yeh I don't mind inland at all. I just reckon a body of water gives more options and flexibility for challenges. It's just about having more options to work with.

Land = good
Water = good

Land + water = best.
Google maps is your friend.

Cloncurry area has Rigby Falls and nearby places like Three Rivers. I'm sure they will be able to have water challenges if they want (and why wouldn't they!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back