FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Congratulations to Matt Farrelly (aka Matty Wahlberg) for just getting signed to WWE!

1615722649271.png

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Over the last few weeks I've been watching some of the old series on Ten Play - namely series 2 & 4 based on recommendations here.

I thought season 2 was a bit "meh", although I really liked the unlikely winner.

What I really wanted to ask was about season 4 - I'm sure I read somewhere here about a contestant suing the producers for an injury. I've just watched that episode with Ross going out, and it was complete ******* bullshit - I've watched every episode of American Survivor, and while people have certainly gotten injured through challenges, I've never seen anyone injured, and not just injured but subsequently eliminated, cos the challenge failed.

Does anyone know what happened with the lawsuit? It's a good test of the waiver that the producers would've have contestants signing at the behest of their insurance companies.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I'd say more like 8 or 9. There'll be some token firey/cop etc to fill out the Brawn tribe.

I'm more interested in what will constitute "Brains" to the Australian producers - the US version seems to regularly get doctors, lawyers etc that can easily fill that role, but outside of Sharn and Tessa I don't remember many of those sorts of professionals on the AU version

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watching FTA television for the first time in ages, just saw an ad for Celebrity Apprentice. Great to see one of the all time greats making an appearance

Screenshot_20210521-205134.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-205134.png
    Screenshot_20210521-205134.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Back