Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

It's clear you dislike George but it's coming across quite creepy & personal...
Is it because his a politician or from Bankstown?

On the game. The righful winner won with a more rounded game.
Also Haley smoked him in that final tribal.

Lol I don’t know the dude, didn’t like what I saw on this (arrogant, rude, lazy) but as I’ve always maintained if he’d won I’d gladly applaud him. Frankly the George lovers in here still defending him following a truly abysmal showing at final tribal are pretty hilarious.

The dude played an excellent strategic game but didn’t manage his jury, that to me is a fundamental mistake he made. Now I would speculate that was through arrogance, he assumed that the jury would simply fall at his feet due to his incredible nous and strategy and instead Hayley smoked him but that would be pure speculation.

He might be a truly wonderful guy that we’d all be lucky to get a beer with but I thought he was just a standard young wannabe arrogant politician who completely failed to read the room and it cost him the game.

I’ll happily admit he had the superior strategic game to Hayley (or anyone this season and argurably most other seasons) but you cannot just ignore the social and physical games. More to the point 9 people know FAAAAR better than we do what he was truly like and 7 of them decided he wasn’t the best player, that’s enough for me, had 5 or more decided he was I would be the first to applaud him.

Absolute garbage. The bitter jury ruins it again. George had a hand in voting out 8 of the 9 jury members and even helped get Hayley voted off many episodes ago. He then loses because he was unapologetic for playing a great game. Hayley is an illegitimate winner. Had a target on his back the whole time and absolute knobs like Andrew and Emmet wanted him out so badly, failed, and became deranged with hate.

Braun threw a challenge with Hayley to get rid of another Braun but then talk about always trying hard in challenges. They were looking for an excuse to vote against George, plain and simple. They were judging George on Braun standards when he played a Brain game. They couldn’t vote him off so they denied him the title. Nearly all the players sat out of the strategy side. Everyone knows George played the best game and was the focus of the whole season. Just as Pia apparently beat Luke last year. But who is in all the ads on TV? Bitter juries can‘t man up and admit the obvious.
So not only are you ignoring and dismissing the 7 members of the jury who didn’t vote for him but the many in this thread who also thought he shouldn’t win.

Also this concept of the bitter jury is just dumb, jury management is a key component of the game, it’s your job to make them either like or respect you enough to vote fir you, heaps on this thread (me included) called that he was extremely disliked weeks ago and that it could cost him. By all means have your faves but take the blinkers off to acknowledge that he got beat by the better overall player.

Missed bits,

Did anyone actually ask H if she felt guilty she was voted out previously

She brought it up herself which was good play by her as it got it out of the way. Hayley annihilated George in that final jury.

And i dont have to be on high alert when a channel 10 ad break comes on anymore. .

You're not worried you'll find out the identity of a masked singer?

Absolute garbage. The bitter jury ruins it again. George had a hand in voting out 8 of the 9 jury members and even helped get Hayley voted off many episodes ago. He then loses because he was unapologetic for playing a great game. Hayley is an illegitimate winner. Had a target on his back the whole time and absolute knobs like Andrew and Emmet wanted him out so badly, failed, and became deranged with hate.

Braun threw a challenge with Hayley to get rid of another Braun but then talk about always trying hard in challenges. They were looking for an excuse to vote against George, plain and simple. They were judging George on Braun standards when he played a Brain game. They couldn’t vote him off so they denied him the title. Nearly all the players sat out of the strategy side. Everyone knows George played the best game and was the focus of the whole season. Just as Pia apparently beat Luke last year. But who is in all the ads on TV? Bitter juries can‘t man up and admit the obvious.

Is that you George?

agree with all this but the edit of his FTC showed he choked it up at the end and didn’t highlight his game. this should have been his strength.

oz juries rarely respect gameplay and are bitter.
Not sure JLP saw it this way after quickly deleting his tweet..

agree with all this but the edit of his FTC showed he choked it up at the end and didn’t highlight his game. this should have been his strength.

oz juries rarely respect gameplay and are bitter.

It was clear to me his answers were edited for time constraints. Some of it you could tell they cut out what he must have been saying. I dont believe that someone whos talked his mouth off the whole season to the point where he doesnt shut up suddenly is giving vague 5 second responses to questions in the final tribal.

Is that you George? Need to realise that building relationships over 47 days is the most important aspect of the game. Being a humble final 2 is just as important. Talking to adults like they are children will never go down well.

The ONLY reason George didnt get voted out is because Hayley wanted to sit next to the unlikeable snot at the end. George wasnt a threat to win the half million bucks because of his social *edness. If he had a better personality he could have been voted out multiple times post merge since he couldn't win an immunity to save his life.

To say George played the best overall game is lacking insight into what makes a great worthy winner.

Last edited:
Look at all the Goerge haters come out in force. Yes, Hayley played the best all round game. George was the second best player of the 4 and we finally had the two best players of the season in the final 2.

George's physical and social games were poor. His strategic game was head and shoulders above Hayley's but the other aspects of the game were definitely in her favour and as such she deserved to win.

If George had lost to anyone else it would have been a farce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George's social game meant he couldn't afford to pull the "I have no regrets" argument at final tribal. Because really, he should have regretted the social shortcomings.

The reality is the most worthy person always wins survivor, the purpose and rules of the game make it so.

Get to final two beat the other person.

Saying George wasn’t the winner isn’t hating it’s stating a fact. If flick had won final immunity and gone with George she probably would have won as well and she too would have been worthy.

It was clear to me his answers were edited for time constraints. Some of it you could tell they cut out what he must have been saying. I dont believe that someone whos talked his mouth off the whole season to the point where he doesnt shut up suddenly is giving vague 5 second responses to questions in the final tribal.
Starting every answer with “thank you fir your question, it’s an excellent question and I’m happy to answer it” indicates to me that he didn’t exactly crush it, edit or not.

Starting every answer with “thank you fir your question, it’s an excellent question and I’m happy to answer it” indicates to me that he didn’t exactly crush it, edit or not.

Spoken like a true pollie with his head totally up his arse.

If the producers really did cut the best bits of George's pitch you have to question WTF they are doing. Seriously, it's the best/most important part of the series just about.

If they didn't cut much out then he really bottled it. He had so much more to tell them about specific moves and we got none of it.

How many times did George find an idol and how many times did Hayley find an idol?

I respect your opinion, but personally I can't agree that a bitter jury cost George...
You need to have Strategic, physical and SOCIAL elements to win IMO, George had only 1 of the 3... so while strategically he was really good... he had no chance as he never had the social connections to sell his story.

Is it just me or did Wai either not get to ask a question at FTC / or it was edited out?

George explaining his playing double agent as necessary 'because he was in a minority' pretty much sums up his season for me. There were 7 original brains and 6 original brawn by my count so he WASN'T in a minority.

I respect your opinion, but personally I can't agree that a bitter jury cost George...
You need to have Strategic, physical and SOCIAL elements to win IMO, George had only 1 of the 3... so while strategically he was really good... he had no chance as he never had the social connections to sell his story.
Youre just a George hater mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back