Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Kirby

This man is confused
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The way they've edited that first appearance of Sandra at 0:56 is incredible.

She's obviously not going to win but I hope she stays around a little while at least.
I just can't see her lasting, as good as she is.

I reckon this could be an amazing season though.

Ochre

WCE POTY
Aug 25, 2008
On The Line
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
I just can't see her lasting, as good as she is.

I reckon this could be an amazing season though.
She won't go deep, but she was in a similar situation in 34 and made it through 5 or so votes, and she was well placed in 40 before she went out, and this will be a much easier field of competitors.

Kirby

This man is confused
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
She won't go deep, but she was in a similar situation in 34 and made it through 5 or so votes, and she was well placed in 40 before she went out, and this will be a much easier field of competitors.
You would many of the cast would know who she is and I just reckon that Aussie contestants will be immediately suspicious and have her pegged from the start.

She's going to have to be at her best to last long.

squashface

Masten and Waterman
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
If she's on a tribe that loses a few early immunities she won't last imo. AU Survivor seems to lend itself to the 'keep the tribe strong' mantra very often and Sandra is a self confessed non-event at challenges.

dales.girl38

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So excited to see Sandra announced, I hope she can survive a few votes.

I actually know a couple of spoilers about the start and end of this season thanks to a colleague who can't keep a secret. Don't know the winner though (I don't want to) and apparently they filmed multiple endings for the final tribal.

I bloody love Blood vs Water seasons so I'm so excited for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad