Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of them feel shoehorned.
Given Australian Survivor is always weighted towards Brawn challenge wise early it may be so it's a bit more balanced. But still a strange one, given he was a pro cyclist and a bloody good one at that.

Given Australian Survivor is always weighted towards Brawn challenge wise early it may be so it's a bit more balanced. But still a strange one, given he was a pro cyclist and a bloody good one at that.
I think they may have done what happens with a lot of the US seasons and just decided after casting that the theme would be Brains vs Brawn, and then just justified as best they can.

I think they may have done what happens with a lot of the US seasons and just decided after casting that the theme would be Brains vs Brawn, and then just justified as best they can.
And give me that over casting for the theme any day. There'll be a tribe swap a week regardless.

Interesting, rumours that the next season about to be filmed will be Blood vs Water:

Doubtful this will be the OG Blood vs Water style with returning players given we just had All Stars.

Interesting, rumours that the next season about to be filmed will be Blood vs Water:

Doubtful this will be the OG Blood vs Water style with returning players given we just had All Stars.
I hope we get Annaliese and Benji back if they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading the bios they need all the help they can get from a physical view - Brains have two with physical prowess that shines through the write up (Baden & Joey) vs Brains have two that don't sound physical (Benny & Janelle). I suspect some puzzles will even things out more.

Would however be interesting to see who has better endurance out of Baden, Joey and Emmett or to throw in a wood chopping contest just to see if anyone gets close to Gerald.

Reading the bios they need all the help they can get from a physical view - Brains have two with physical prowess that shines through the write up (Baden & Joey) vs Brains have two that don't sound physical (Benny & Janelle). I suspect some puzzles will even things out more.

Would however be interesting to see who has better endurance out of Baden, Joey and Emmett or to throw in a wood chopping contest just to see if anyone gets close to Gerald.
Baden will be ridiculous at endurance challenges as a former road cyclist.

Blood vs Water doesn't work without returning players imo. You end up with a bunch of duds only cast because they have interesting loved ones (ie Wes, Alec, Julie, Jacqueline, Baylor from 29). It'll be even worse with our bigger tribes too.

Blood vs Water doesn't work without returning players imo. You end up with a bunch of duds only cast because they have interesting loved ones (ie Wes, Alec, Julie, Jacqueline, Baylor from 29). It'll be even worse with our bigger tribes too.
Ironically I'm pretty sure Wes was the one casting wanted.

Just turned out he had a very loveable goofy father.

Baden will be ridiculous at endurance challenges as a former road cyclist.
I don't doubt that but have you read the others' bios? Joey has done 140 marathons and Emmett " no stranger to an Ironman, ultra-endurance run ". Both are also younger than Baden.

I don't doubt that but have you read the others' bios? Joey has done 140 marathons and Emmett " no stranger to an Ironman, ultra-endurance run ". Both are also younger than Baden.
There are Marathon runners who've converted to cycling mid career. Some have said that you have to double your aerobic capacity to keep up with the sprinters in the mountains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back