Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

I'm gonna be so annoyed if one of the other rumoured cast members turns out to be true. They'd better be voted off first or it's gonna be hard to watch.
Who? You could always wrap in spoiler tags if needed

darrenmorgan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Never heard of her lol.
I just wish they would people on the show who want to be on it not 2 bit celebrities who most likely have no interest in being on the show and are probably getting a paycheck to do so.

100% this.

have seen some of the rumoured castaways, drives me mad. For B v W just cast newbies with an understanding of the game and perhaps a smattering of returners mixed in. D grade celebs only on for exposure and a pay check offer nothing to the game at all

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
100% this.

have seen some of the rumoured castaways, drives me mad. For B v W just cast newbies with an understanding of the game and perhaps a smattering of returners mixed in. D grade celebs only on for exposure and a pay check offer nothing to the game at all
Yeah leave the d graders to I’m a Celebrity Get me Outta Here or the Masked Singer where they belong

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I think my wife followed her on the socials foe a little bit. Aside from being an insta mummy (which is a pretty painful term) has she done anything else to be a dickhead? Or is it general dickheadishness? (Cbf with the spoiler tags, I doubt anyone minds a casting spoiler for a d grade blogger)
She made up a story about her sister being held up at gunpoint by Muslim kidnappers. She’s been booted from 3 or 4 footy clubs for being a campaigner. She sics her sycophants onto anyone who publicly criticises her. She broke lockdown rules many times and posted pics to her story then sent a cease and desist to another blogger who called her out. She exploits her children for cash including posting pics of them in their undies and of their literal poop to over 200k followers.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
She made up a story about her sister being held up at gunpoint by Muslim kidnappers. She’s been booted from 3 or 4 footy clubs for being a campaigner. She sics her sycophants onto anyone who publicly criticises her. She broke lockdown rules many times and posted pics to her story then sent a cease and desist to another blogger who called her out. She exploits her children for cash including posting pics of them in their undies and of their literal poop to over 200k followers.
Yeh wow…

I knew about the footy club stuff but honestly thought that was more ger husband than her (ex husband or polygamous husband or whatever)

Back