Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

That was incredibly well executed, and the perfect time to do it. It will be interesting to see the swap dynamics, I'd love to see 5/4 each way (counting Cara as a Brain too).

Thoough with the Cara move across to the other side I thought they'd wait until 16 honestly.

The season needed last nights blindside. Wasn't much in the way of moves up until that. Love that George has just found a way to survive until tribe swap.

Great episode last night and a genuine A grade blindside. Joey had absolutely no idea! he handled it with class though.

I really liked being told there is an idol in play during the challenge. Created a different dynamic.

I’ve really developed an odd fondness for George. Glad he’s made swap, hope he can find some more solid ground in the next phase.

Sometimes his mannerisms crack me up. Just a "stare into the distance" or the way he shuffles off around camp. :laughv1:

Those challenges always work against the big strong players.
The small "weak" ones can handle the much smaller weights
Agree, many 'strong' people don't build up their wrist and finger strength as much as other muscles and then struggle with that type of challenge. (The freaks that do well on ninja warrior are the exception). Gerald ego as much a problem as anything as it's also about knowing your limits and passing off one for a while so the team can go longer.

Shannon dropping out early didn't help them (I'd be so dirty with her if it was just to talk strategy with Cara) and nor did Chelsea unwittingly stuffing up the transfer.

Agree, many 'strong' people don't build up their wrist and finger strength as much as other muscles and then struggle with that type of challenge. (The freaks that do well on ninja warrior are the exception). Gerald ego as much a problem as anything as it's also about knowing your limits and passing off one for a while so the team can go longer.

Shannon dropping out early didn't help them (I'd be so dirty with her if it was just to talk strategy with Cara) and nor did Chelsea unwittingly stuffing up the transfer.
Did lol how Gerald thought that him dropping his buckets and losing the reward challenge would put him on the chopping block for the next TC like any real Survivor player could give a s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't have the numbers to blindside Joey
Ah, but they obviously do. Hayley knew they were splitting the vote (because she'd been TOLD how to vote and what the plan was). With split vote by the majority it was 3-3 George and Wai, or maybe 4 on George and 3 on Wai given they were probably telling Wai the votes were on George. Hayley then knew 4 or 5 votes (exact number depending on who she, Rachel and Wai had been told to vote for) on Joey would be enough. Hayley could probably have blindsided Joey without getting Rachel on board but it was a better move to have her for future moves and trust.

Why wouldn’t they have told George the plan before tribal if they were actually going to do it? It’s not like he had a better option.

Wei and Rachel are the bigger issues.
I thought Hayley timed it well. She read the situation that Wai and Rachel needed more information and discussion whilst George so desperate a position he is more willing to clutch at straws and hope. Not telling him earlier means his reactions and speeches to that point are all genuine and the 'four' don't have chance to sense something is up. Then just a question of timing it so they don't see her tell George.

Tonight’s ad says the biggest blunder in survivor Au history.
I’m guessing they do tribe swap tonight and Simon heads to the Brains campsite and has his 2 idols buried at the Brawns camp.

Just caught up.

Hayley, what a queen!

Played the tribal questions from JLP perfectly, and George too to a lesser extent.

Hayley is my fave

Same here. Someone not content to play quiet all game, not too eager to go hard early. Striking at the right time. Loved it.

I’ve really developed an odd fondness for George. Glad he’s made swap, hope he can find some more solid ground in the next phase.
I have as well, he’d get on my nerves but he seems like he has his heart in the right place most the time and super loyal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back