Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Shannon nowhere near as strong as the early edit showed her. Gunning for specific players will always bite you in the arse. She massively overrated Simon though.

Fair play to Simon for speaking up.

Wonder if the public vote was planned? Wai though, fair dinkum thinks they're there for a holiday, almost as bad as Cara.

That was pretty obvious. As soon as your ego starts targeting one person at the expense of the game you've already lost.

Still, stupid of the other tribe to keep Laura again and keep giving her chances before the merge.

Andrew and Rachel were always going for Shannon, and Emmett was always going to vote with Simon at merge. They would have gone for each other sooner rather than later.

Wai, well the confused wildcard.

There's no way you can trust her in an alliance. And she called George volatile.
Exactly! I don't understand why they call George volatile. He's been very consistent and loyal. Annoying to live with? Absolutely. But I don't think volatile is the right term.

Edit: the night one advantage was "volatile" but I blame production for that.

Another really enjoyable episode!

Hayley is really proving to be a next level player.

Wai and Cara in a battle for dumbest players in the history of the game.

Great move and play by Simon to speak up on Shannon and get the vote going the way he wanted. Actually showed game awareness I wasn’t sure he had.

Hayley is a superstar. I hope she hasn't gone too early though because she was exposed in front of everyone in that tribal.
That's the risk, these are post merge level moves, putting a big threat target on her back.

Good for us as viewers though but it will be hard for her to make it all the way making power move after move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't normally like twists but that was one of the few times that they made for a better episode rather than a worse one.

Voting Shannon out was the logical choice out of her and Laura as she was the more dangerous player, looked like Wai was going to stuff that up though until Simon threw the late hand grenade to expose Shannon's scheming ways and get them all agree to boot her.

Hayley played it well again by throwing doubt into the Brawn alliance and getting them to turn on each other, she's on another level to the rest of them.

Hated the twist. I'm usually one for them but both should have gone home for me, so soon after Cara's tribe switch.

Honestly wanted a Shannon x Hayley alliance. But probably the right move by old brains, they can now bring Flick into their alliance and try to get rid of the other 3 and flush that idol. Can't split the vote next one but the one after it would be perfect.

George and Cara should propose a vote on Emmett to the old Brains. It would be their best move.

Don't know if Hayley could've played this episode better. Got the person she wanted out, saved her idol and I doubt there'd be that much bad blood from Brawn considering how big the move was.

As good as it was though, making such a big move in front of both tribes probably hurts her winning chances overall.

I don't normally like twists but that was one of the few times that they made for a better episode rather than a worse one.

Voting Shannon out was the logical choice out of her and Laura as she was the more dangerous player, looked like Wai was going to stuff that up though until Simon threw the late hand grenade to expose Shannon's scheming ways and get them all agree to boot her.

Hayley played it well again by throwing doubt into the Brawn alliance and getting them to turn on each other, she's on another level to the rest of them.
When you watch the edit, Simon only revealed it because Emmet questioned why Shannon was voted in the first place. If Emmet didn't open his mouth to ask what happened to Brawn alliance, they are going to fire challenge.

I reckon Wai's one more flip flop away from being dragged to the end as a goat.
Final speech is like "you may think I flipped and flopped, but these were all tactical, strategic moves, planned to keep me in the game through to the end. From day one I was on the bottom, and every time I flipped I was on the bottom of that 'alliance'. I recognised that and had to adapt my game to be the floating wildcard. And here I am". Or some s**t like that. Every time.

Just to throw something out there as well, George is now a bit underrated as a player. He's playing a better game than he's got credit for.

He completely blew up in the first few days, but he's reigned that in massively. Good game/social awareness to acknowledge that and he's stopped with his "Dictator Doctor" type barrages. I don't think he will win, but he is certainly crafty enough to make some moves and cause some damage.

Far better player since he's realised he can't be a cannonball in the tribe and keep progressing.

4 players are given immunity, both teams go to tribal and vote, two players are given the most votes yet only one person gets booted.

A double boot-off was the only way to play that, not all that palava with the four "flipping" immunity winners, and them doing it publically too.

I really hated that show.

Can't wait for another idol to pop up now, it'll be the 8th or 9th for the show this far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back