FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please. He hit the ground forehead first with a flexed neck. You seriously think that medical wouldn't check him for a concussion at the very least? Landing like that is an easy way to fracture a neck vertebrae as well, which thankfully didn't happen.

He literally got up and continued on until he saw that Jackie couldn't continue and then decided to quit himself. He could have easily continued and potentially shown signs of delayed concussion once the challenge was finished but there was nothing stopping him at that point from being able to continue like the rest of the contestants. Im sure the landing would have been uncomfortable and would have shook him up a bit but he is a serial quitter who doesn't need an excuse to stop trying.

He literally got up and continued on until he saw that Jackie couldn't continue and then decided to quit himself. He could have easily continued and potentially shown signs of delayed concussion once the challenge was finished but there was nothing stopping him at that point from being able to continue like the rest of the contestants. Im sure the landing would have been uncomfortable and would have shook him up a bit but he is a serial quitter who doesn't need an excuse to stop trying.
Naaaahhh.

I hate George as much as anyway and i absolutely blasted him for giving up on challenges last year (i stand by that it was horrendous in spite of some people claiming it was completely reasonable gameplay) but he took a hard hit and I know from a few big hits in footy, you can get up and jog off and then have it hit you like a bus.

Benefit of the doubt here IMO.

Like, sure, take the food and s**t that’s fully expected but chopping down the shelter is pretty s**t. Villain or not that’s just dumb.

George looking like a complete ******* maniac.

Yeah no issues with taking all the food, but for me he went from so bad and non self aware it's entertaining' to complete f-wit. Apart from being a campaigner move, don't want to give the vastly physically superior opposition more motivation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah no issues with taking all the food, but for me he went from so bad and non self aware it's entertaining' to complete f-wit. Apart from being a campaigner move, don't want to give the vastly physically superior opposition more motivation.
I didn’t even really oppose dumping the fire (although I wouldn’t do it and they ****ed it up anyway) but the shelter would have been totally s**t.

His ******* crazy eyes were bizarre too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back