FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he pick Baden unless the 3 of them are in to vote Harry? Bye Harry.
So if Baden doesn't turn, it's 2v2?
The beauty of sending Baden back is he can now go back and say to Baden, i saved you so come with me. Its a very slim chance that Baden goes with Luke but Luke has to try everything to save himself if he doesn't win immunity. That move last night was next level Survivor genius. He played it 10 out of 10 correctly.
Bastards didnt play my tribal music though, hope its not the last we hear it!
Luke and Baden are rock solid in my opinion. They have been feeding each other information and making sure they have one another's back since they were put on the same tribe. They've kept it on the down low and it has benefited them amazingly well

At least there is another season just around the corner ;)
Nice try, this is very clearly the 'get a friend to post on social media' move everyone uses while playing all stars.

I wonder if they asked Luke to play in All Stars

If camera time this season is anything to go by then Baden has had the least time of the 4 remaining so I'll rule him out. Luke needs to win out to make the end I suspect, and if he doesn't that leaves Pia and Harry - both have had different approaches to the game and I reckon they're both a chance to win it.

Is pretty amazing I still like this show so much, since I've been watching it since the Richard Hatch days.

Went off TAR tho a long time ago... got a bit stale imo. Will give the Aussie version a go tho i guess.

I went off the US TAR after the Australian ones aired.

Damn, looking it up that is a long time ago, 8 years since the first Aus one.

Beau Ryan the former NRL player hosting the new one, seems like the kiss of death for it.

Nice try, this is very clearly the 'get a friend to post on social media' move everyone uses while playing all stars.

I wonder if they asked Luke to play in All Stars
Luke isn't on,

Neither am I (I literally just got back from my honeymoon so was unavailable either way).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're due for the balls rolling through that contraption challenge.
triple-helix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back