- Lukey creepin, swinging, spying
- arm challenges
- no eating challenge
- popcorn idols
- Dave not giving a ******* about his family video
- Simon says.......... nothing!
- Pia is an actor. Just thought i would remind you if u missed that
- Fake kids called Oscar
- tsunami survivor who couldnt jump (lol sorry it was amusing)
- dat scary drowning/water board challenge (das a quit)
- fake idol dramas
- Shaun mmmmmmmmmmm
- mexiparmas

Its been a great season, thanks guise :) xoxoxoxo

Should have taken Harry Baden you dick
I think it was going to be a clean sweep regardless.. Harry would have eaten him alive at final tribal
Sportsbet can eat a bag. She was $1.40 to win from, like, week two
Yeah that annoys the s**t out of me, I went around making sure I avoided it... Then some campaigner revealed it accidentally to me.

Bring in a live announcement to get rid of it or stop them from being able to bet on a pre recorded show

This finale showed why final 2 doesn't really work. Would have been an interesting Harry vs Pia vote if it had been final 3.
In fairness, with the rare exception, changing to a final 3 in the US version has really just resulted in even more goats being dragged to the end and big players getting blindsided even earlier post-merge.

I doubt players like Luke & Harry would've made it near the final 4 if this was modern US Survivor with the final 4 fire-making challenge & final 3 FTC. It would be a great surprise twist to throw in there unexpectedly in a future season though, to catch the players off-guard.

I wish US Survivor would mix up the finale format just like rotating the 3 tribe/2 tribe format, to keep players on their toes. There's been a marked increase in safety nets over the years to assist big players late in the game (final 3 format, hidden immunity idols, Edge of Extinction, Redemption Island, the final 4 fire-making challenge, etc.)

Last edited:
Well that was entirely predictable, Harry not winning an endurance immunity challenge and then Pia running rings around Baden in the pitch to the jury.

Would have thought a super intelligent PhD student like Baden would have realised he had a better chance of beating Harry than Pia, he may have still lost but it wouldn't have been a complete landslide. At least Pia is a more deserving winner than Kristie and Shane Gould but that's not saying much.

Was a pretty good season overall though mainly thanks to Luke, Dave and Harry, would be good to see them all come back again for another crack at it.

People here are hard markers, past three seasons of Australian Survivor have been better than any 3 season stretch of US in the past few years.

Give me a good season with a dud winner over the an average season with a good winner any day.

People here are hard markers, past three seasons of Australian Survivor have been better than any 3 season stretch of US in the past few years.

Give me a good season with a dud winner over the an average season with a good winner any day.

Aussie survivor has been excellent, really enjoyed the Aussie Side of the game.

Baden is the male Kristie.
Baden's gameplay was a dire strategy to win, but a perfectly fine one if all you wanted to do was get to the end, which you can't even claim of Kristie's. Baden can claim a few things that Kristie can't, he didn't need a moronic twist to save him and that he won 2 immunity challenges without having to rely on someone feeling sorry for him and gifting him a win. Also from a purely floater vs. floater solely get to the end strategy perspective probably everybody in that final 5 takes him to the end (Abbey being the only unknown).

Kristie's end game revolved around hearing pitches that what she was doing was stupid, and then opting to continue making decisions which drastically reduced her odds of making final 2 by sticking with a pair who were only ever taking each other, boxing her end game into a do-or-die immunity challenge solely through her own refusal to do anything to improve her position, rather than anybody seeing her as a threat. Kristie winning relied on three impossible to predict scenarios colliding - a moronic twist that saved her from being voted out, an Erik Reichenbach-like figure stupid enough to be guilted into giving up final immunity, who as an added bonus had no idea what he was meant to do at the end so hashed it horribly, and her entire tribe being decimated pre-jury (bar Sue who had been switched in the twist), which enabled her to BS a key part of her resume as nobody remained from that Phoebe vote to be able to contradict her version of events.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very average final TC that was made worse by the constant cuts to Janine looking at Pia like this

EC11B502-6B39-4817-8CBF-BAFA754F5D66.gif

Pia wasn’t a bad winner however and while she didn’t actually do much of the stuff she claimed to do (“I got Abbey out”/“I knew Janine was going” etc) she did seem pretty clued on throughout the game. Baden complete spud though.

Better than Shane Gould.

Baden takes the actress to final Tribal with a champion majority jury, muppet.
At least a contender would have won if he took Harry.
I don't think it made much difference, Harry would have smashed Baden as well, may not have been a clean sweep but I'd think it would have been extremely one sided at best

I don't think it made much difference, Harry would have smashed Baden as well, may not have been a clean sweep but I'd think it would have been extremely one sided at best

Yah this.

I honestly dont get why people arc up like they've been hard done by when someone wins who they dont want to win and rant "it was a waste of my time!!!" How the * was it a waste of your time?? Got so many lols from this series, its not funny, so many dramatic moments from this series, its not funny.

I really couldnt give one toss who wins- if they didnt want Pia (or Baden) to win then they should have fooking voted them out.

Very average final TC that was made worse by the constant cuts to Janine looking at Pia like this

View attachment 748083

Pia wasn’t a bad winner however and while she didn’t actually do much of the stuff she claimed to do (“I got Abbey out”/“I knew Janine was going” etc) she did seem pretty clued on throughout the game. Baden complete spud though.

I'm worried for Pia. Janine gives a real "Cable Guy" vibe, not sure she has ever had many real friends.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back