TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Hopped in the car to go get some dinner last night and they had Pia on Hughesy's show on the radio. They haven't paid her the prize money for winning yet! The cheque was a fake!

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Apparently she was on the show previously, after she had won and it had aired, and no one from channel 10 had even been in contact with her about how or when she was going to get paid.

akkaps

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton

Brooke, Flick, Nick, Phoebe, Mark “Tarzan”, Mat, David and Henry all confirmed.

Also, Luke is hosting a Talking Survivor kinda show. Argh.
If you noticed that one of your absolute faves, the King of the Jungle, was missing from that list, we're here to comfort you with the news that Luke Toki will be playing along from home and will be hosting an online show we can watch after 'All-Stars' airs for his very important commentary.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides

Billy Bob65

All Australian
May 15, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Is AK there though?
He was in the leaked cast (2 pages back).

10 have also officially confirmed the rumoured 2 seasons for next year. Based on their calendar it looks like a late February launch-through April for All Stars, whilst the 2nd season occupies its usual July-August time period.

Hopefully the OzTam ratings stay strong and they don't kill the appetite for a show that has been steadily building.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am annoyed because some of the guys who are on are posting on instagram even though its suppposed to be filming. They shouldnt have told us until its totally filmed

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone who is a perve and i know thats every one of you, follow Daves instagram... some great perving for both guys and gals... my fave.. Flick.. wow!

Top Bottom