FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd have to be a mental to believe Benji and Robbie

If I was them I would have thought about giving the girls what they wanted and thrown Zach under the bus to build trust with the three girls this week and then go to the blindside on Teagan the next tribal.

Benji had them pegged for the idiots they are though so fair play to him.

I knew there was something weird happening when I saw the shorter episode length.
Nothing suspicious about the episode length (it was ballpark for episodes they run without the reward challenge) and expect more of that length as things move forward - last year they ran one episode with both and one with just the immunity challenge per week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing about Benji's play is the Anita vote getting tossed out there so he's got cover.

Did none of the women confront Tegan or have Benji & Robbie had a better relationship with the trio than the show has demonstrated? Sleep deprivation does funny things to reasoning and analysis, but surely it can't have been as simple as ignoring them for days on end to bro down, then suddenly approaching them when their alliance member is in the gun and their words be taken as gospel?

Good for Jackie's confidence to win a challenge for her team.

Jackie wins a challenge (not that it matters in a strategy game). They’ll still blame her athletic ability as the reason to vote her out, because they’re mental short people.

Jackie wins a challenge (not that it matters in a strategy game). They’ll still blame her athletic ability as the reason to vote her out, because they’re mental short people.

If you are a "real" champion you are better off keeping as many other "real" champions around as possible as the old meat shield.

Easiest way to do that is by convincing others to vote out the "weaker" player even if it is not 100% true. In Jackie's case she would easily be the weakest "fake" champion left.

Are you Jackie's sister or something?

If you are a "real" champion you are better off keeping as many other "real" champions around as possible as the old meat shield.

Easiest way to do that is by convincing others to vote out the "weaker" player even if it is not 100% true. In Jackie's case she would easily be the weakest "fake" champion left.

Lol no, I just want to see strategic game play. I love this show and I’m absolutely hating this season because of the casting.

Nailed it.

There is no way that blindside doesn't come back to bite him, tall bloke and the girls will vote Benji out tonight and then she will beat him in the challenge and come back.

They then proceed to vote out Zach and the other bloke because 'we don't need strong guys to beat the champions' and they will win 1 maybe 2 more immunity challenges before the merge resulting in a 6 or 7 to 3 deficit.

Bookmark this :p

The look on her face was brilliant though from sheer smugness to what the *

Last edited:
There is no way that blindside doesn't come back to bite him, tall bloke and the girls will vote Benji out tonight and then she will beat him in the challenge and come back.

They then proceed to vote out Zach and the other bloke because 'we don't need strong guys to beat the champions' and they will win 1 maybe 2 more immunity challenges before the merge resulting in a 6 or 7 to 3 deficit.

Bookmark this :p

The look on her face was brilliant though from sheer smugness to what the ****

You think Tegan would beat Benji in a challenge? Not so sure about that, there is no guarantee the Contenders will be going to tribal tonight.anyway.

I thought the blindside was a good move, at the time Benji decided to make it he thought Tegan would be voted off for good and not sent to Exile Beach where she has a chance to return. That's one of the things I don't like about these twists is that they can reward the weaker players and punish the stronger players through no fault of their own.

You think Tegan would beat Benji in a challenge? Not so sure about that, there is no guarantee the Contenders will be going to tribal tonight.anyway.

I thought the blindside was a good move, at the time Benji decided to make it he thought Tegan would be voted off for good and not sent to Exile Beach where she has a chance to return. That's one of the things I don't like about these twists is that they can reward the weaker players and punish the stronger players through no fault of their own.

Depends on the challenge they can't make it pure strength to make it fair. likely to be a puzzle or standing on a pole for the longest both of which she is a real chance to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back