FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s surprising how there is no attention paid to how weak Paige is now.

Paige almost won them the slingshot challenge yesterday by laying on top of Lydia, more than Anita has ever done

I think it's been called but she's definitely no worse than Anita
Paige almost won them the slingshot challenge yesterday by laying on top of Lydia, more than Anita has ever done
I don't think he was talking about physical strength or her abilities in challenges.

Paige is in the odd position of being in a big tribe but somehow not being in an alliance with anyone 19 days into the game. She was never really accepted into the girls alliance because Anita has it in for her for some reason, the guys have never respected her because they think she's useless and she's burned the remaining possibility in the "parent's alliance" by voting for Tegan and now Heath.

Also, describing what she did in that slingshot challenge as almost winning it for her tribe is being very generous imo

I mite be in the minority but i love the emotional roller coaster it sends them on.

PS commandos letter gave away the timing when it was filmed i thought
When do you think it was filmed? I saw one reference in his letter saying "happy father's day" another "Merry Christmas".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back