FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I prefer to just remain an armchair expert and ridicule other people that go on the show rather than go on the show myself and risk getting ridiculed.
I am aiming to go on the show and will try hard to become a meme.

The way the interwebs works, trying to become a meme guarantees that I won't become one.

Or ill s**t myself mid challenge.

What happened im at the gym saw he is in the news but no sound
He’s gone into rehab, a picture came out of him doing a kind of coke last week at the Caulfield Cup.

******* hell. Things have really gone downhill for Lake. To think just a few weeks ago (for us) he was in the final three and his family are there visiting for the final immunity challenge.

Nekminnit he’s lost survivor, the wife has left, he’s in prison in japan and now in drug rehab.

Talk about your all time spirals. Even I haven’t hit rock bottom that hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully it's a "Well we ****ed this one up so this time we won't make the challenges so weighted to the Champions this time" kind of thing.

Hoping the 2020 season is one that brings back the likes of AK and Luke

Don't love the champions vs contenders thing but accept it's a reality of australian tv. To get the numbers they need they need celebrities, i just hope similarly to last season it isn't a bunch of radio hosts and second rate comedians looking to restart their careers but rather athletes who are competitive. Last season the champions weren't the weak point of the show anyway, the contenders were.

Apparently the next season has started filming and this website claims to have a source which has leaked the names of some the "champions". They include:
- Nova Peris, former Olympian and politician
- Abbey Holmes, AFLW player and AFL boundary rider
- Simon Black, former Brisbane Lion
- Pia Miranda, actress best known for Looking for Alibrandi
- Susie Maroney, former long distance swimmer
- Steven Bradbury, Australia's first Winter Olympics Gold Medalist
- Andrew Ettinghausen, former Rugby League player and fishing tv show host

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019...r-australian-survivor-champions-vs-contenders

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back