FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love it if Bradbury plays the role of the goat and then goes on to win.
Would be poetic justice at it's finest.

Hopefully the challenges aren't completely biased to the Champs this year though

Wow. I can't believe that I know who all those people are, considering I was out of the country for 17 years. I guess that's because all of them but Abbey are over 40. Maybe the new season can be renamed "Geriatrics vs Contenders'? I hear that Brian Lake is free(at the moment).

Surely Schulzy goes on there next year?
He was going to apply, but has a bit going on atm I think work wise so wasn't able to commit

When is the season expected to start airing?

I’m guessing September?

Will air from the 1st week of August.

Think filming started around last week of April and goes to about 20th June or thereabouts.

Was an applicant for this season and got thru the first two stages. Will be interested to see who the over 50 is, thinking the bastard/bitch got my spot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contestants announced so far:

Susie Maroney, 44, marathon swimmer
Andrew Ettinghausen, 53, NRL
Janine Allis, 53, entrepreneur
Ross Clarke-Jones, 53, big wave surfer
Steven Bradbury, 45, Olympic gold medalist
John Eastoe, 28, gold miner
Sarah Ayles, 45, cleaner
Matty Farrelly, 29, teacher/wrestler

Luke from season 2 (from recollection - the season he was meat shield for Jericho) is also in this season.
Yes! He was more than a meat shield tbf, he was a genuinely good player. Doubt he gets far though because of this though

Thats Luke in the blue shirt running away from the camera in that video yeah? And it kind of looks like Jenna-Louise from season 1 at the end but - judging from her insta - I think she's been off doing other things with Benji from season 2 while they would have been filming this.

Thats Luke in the blue shirt running away from the camera in that video yeah? And it kind of looks like Jenna-Louise from season 1 at the end but - judging from her insta - I think she's been off doing other things with Benji from season 2 while they would have been filming this.

Supposedly Luke is the only returning contestant from previous seasons.

You can see Luke for a second at 1:38 in the ad video I posted yesterday.

Contestants announced so far:

Susie Maroney, 44, marathon swimmer
Andrew Ettinghausen, 53, NRL
Janine Allis, 53, entrepreneur
Ross Clarke-Jones, 53, big wave surfer
Steven Bradbury, 45, Olympic gold medalist
John Eastoe, 28, gold miner
Sarah Ayles, 45, cleaner
Matty Farrelly, 29, teacher/wrestler

These are the contestants I saw previewed on a channel 10 add. They are getting in VERY early if the season does not air until August as another poster suggests.

These are the contestants I saw previewed on a channel 10 add. They are getting in VERY early if the season does not air until August as another poster suggests.

Usually starts when MasterChef finishes. That usually isn't until August. They're only up to the top 10, so it still has a few weeks to run.

Will air from the 1st week of August.

Think filming started around last week of April and goes to about 20th June or thereabouts.

Was an applicant for this season and got thru the first two stages. Will be interested to see who the over 50 is, thinking the bastard/bitch got my spot!

Sarah? Not sure if she is over 50, but I think she might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back