FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was creative editing.

When Daisey was talking to others she said that she had a suggestion that had no emotion - but we never heard her say an actual name. It must have been Shaun.

Editing bro.

The champions split votes to risk mitigate and the contenders are knobs voting themselves out of existence
Yeah I went early.

Wanted Shaun to get through there, but ah well.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. These contenders are some of the worst to have played Survivor. They have no clue and as soon as the tribes swapped players and they couldn’t rely on their age and physical strength to win immunity, they have been awful at this game

Last 2 episodes would have to be two of the dumbest gameplay ever.

You get to tribal merge 6-6, from someone busting their leg so it was actually untested.
You win immunity - and vote your own out, yes you Shaun.

100% got what was coming tonight. Guess that carefree attitude comes from being married to Megan Gale

Last 2 episodes would have to be two of the dumbest gameplay ever.

You get to tribal merge 6-6, from someone busting their leg so it was actually untested.
You win immunity - and vote your own out, yes you Shaun.

100% got what was coming tonight. Guess that carefree attitude comes from being married to Megan Gale

I don't think Shaun wanted to vote Andy out, but the rest of his tribe did. His tribemates naiveity cost him.

Period? Yeah its disgusting and im a female.

JUst because its "normal" doesnt mean we need to see it on TV ffs. Give it a ******* rest Libra.

It's normal for babies to s**t in nappies too, but I don't wanna see that while I'm scarfing down a pudding cup either

It's normal for babies to s**t in nappies too, but I don't wanna see that while I'm scarfing down a pudding cup either

Heres an idea- a campaign for actual, proper, effective relief from period pain. Instead of "waaaa waaaaa why cant we show blood waaaa"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another conservative Champions vote and the irony of Dave preaching about Challenge threats with the immunity necklace around his neck :p

The challenge threats never stick together and wipe out the meek, they're too busy in their alpha pissing contest.

I also can't wait for the stunning blindside of Simon tomorrow.

Another conservative Champions vote and the irony of Dave preaching about Challenge threats with the immunity necklace around his neck :p

The challenge threats never stick together and wipe out the meek, they're too busy in their alpha pi**ing contest.

I also can't wait for the stunning blindside of Simon tomorrow.

...the best part of that scenario is, who would notice?

P.S hypocrisy

Too bad for Sean who is a good player and bloke, but I’m glad it was him and not Luke.

My thoughts too. I know people are dirty on Shaun for speaking the name of Luketh, but what he was saying wasn't wrong, didnt really have many options.

John and Daisy up there with some of the most useless players ever and Baden not as strong as people think IMO.

Please no more Contenders and Champions though, the editors have had to work overtime this season.

Dave laying it on too thick but the way Contenders have played, i don't blame him. That immunity challenge was brutal though and full credit for that win.

Can't wait till Pia shiv's Janine so we dont hear another fraking business analogy.

I feel bad for Shaun. He clearly knows the game very well and under the radar has a very good strategic mind. Managed to flush out David and Luke's idols with the split on Casey. Was good at framing himself as only a physical threat when really he was a very aware player that was in control of the only good moves the contenders have done as a collective.

I think he got dudded being put in a tribe with a lot of very poor players. And outwardly seeking revenge against Dave was his biggest flaw. If he was able to let go of emotion and potentially work with Dave before knifing him later maybe he goes a lot further. Still think he'd be a good return player though and would probably be able to reflect on all of this stuff and be better next time.

Filthy Sanchez's Power Rankings

More predictable boots...I still don’t think we’re getting a straight Pagonging though.

Movers:

Harry is a mover for the third ep in a row! Firmly in the middle now and it’ll be interesting to see how he worms his way from here.

David takes down his nemesis in Shaun and all he had to do was nearly drown himself.

Sliders:

Luke
showed us that it’s pretty much impossible for him to win it from here. Nobody will want to be there at the end with him.

John gets a chance to talk strategy but would rather hear about Abbey’s time at NT? Get down the list son!

1. Pia ❤ (+1)
2. Baden (-1)
3. Janine (+1)
4. Abbey (+1)
5. Harry (+2)
6. John (-3)
7. David (+2)
8. Simon
9. Luke (-3)

10. Daisy

I'm sick of hearing that Janeen is a successful business women. She is smart, and she speaks well and has the ability to influence, and yes that's helped her get far in life, credit to her but annoying as hell on survivor.

On the Harry train now. The only contender that actually seems to have a mind to play the game. The rest are a bunch of morons with no game whatsoever getting bossed around by the Champions with no idea what to do about it. Shaun at least knew what was up, and was trying to make some moves. With some more intelligent allies he could have done something.

John has no idea what show he's on. I'm convinced he's just getting by because he has "good bloke" factor and no one considers him a threat, he's just a vote. Simon is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back