FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has been mentioned here before, but can someone please let me know the best place to access old series of US Survivors? Specifically David vs Goliath.

Janine is not the kind of person I'd want to have sitting on the jury for a week, unless I was the only one left in the game who didn't vote her out... Struggling to see how this was a good decision by Luke and Abbey.

I know it has been mentioned here before, but can someone please let me know the best place to access old series of US Survivors? Specifically David vs Goliath.
Check your inbox

Unfortunately, I think Luke will go tonight. He’s just too hard to beat at final tribal so they’ll want him gone as soon as he doesn’t win immunity.

After Luke, I’d prefer to see a Harry vs Pia final 2.

I don’t get why people see Janine as unlikeable. Thought she was perfectly fine. The fact she was pretty solid in a fair few challenges, at her age, was pretty cool as well.

By the end she had somewhat embraced the godmother persona. However early on her efforts to play it down annoyed people. Had she owned it like David, Luke or Harry, most people probably would have been fans.

That and shoehorning anything about business into most conversations

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was the producers who kept pushing for the Godmother, business woman talk.

Hardly anything to get worked up over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the end she had somewhat embraced the godmother persona. However early on her efforts to play it down annoyed people. Had she owned it like David, Luke or Harry, most people probably would have been fans.

That and shoehorning anything about business into most conversations

Business.

She in business?

What business would that be :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah she seems lovely on shark tank.

Idk i just think the way she kept crapping on about being the godmother just got a bit much.
Agree about Shark Tank.
And also the fact that she kept going on about being a business woman

Yeah we know they edit it/manipulate. We can only go on with what we see tho.

I mean, i bet Simon actually spoke a word or two and we just didnt see it due to those pesky editors!! :tearsofjoy:

Megan Gale on her insta said Simon Black spoke more than anyone, had as many confessionals as anyone.
just didnt get shown.
(obviously she is repeating what Shaun has told her)
interesting though.

Megan Gale on her insta said Simon Black spoke more than anyone, had as many confessionals as anyone.
just didnt get shown.
(obviously she is repeating what Shaun has told her)
interesting though.
I think it just means that they were so dull and uninspiring that they never made the cut.

Must have been boring as bat s**t then if he got cut so much
Could you imagine it

Q. How are ya Simon?

Simon - Yeah nuh just taking it one day at a time

Q. That's good, so how are you finding Survivor so far?

Simon - Look the process is in place and it's all about executing it

Q. Survivor is a tough game I agree

Simon - Full credit to the opposition

All in all I do miss Simon. Great bloke to have on your team and very loyal to the end. You can tell he was uncomfortable on the voting process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back