FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke can use that as how instrumental he is in moving the vote. Dramatic move in front of the jury. Nice work.

Nice work Abbey though, went from useless and crying every two seconds to making a couple of big moves and handled her exit pretty well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was great, despite the rigging. Amazing play at the end. I thought for sure he was telling abbey to join him and pia as a final 3 (no doubt he was but I thought he was meaning it). Just splitting the vote and ensuring nobody with any athletic ability is left. Hopefully the next immunity challenge is a puzzle.

That was great, despite the rigging. Amazing play at the end. I thought for sure he was telling abbey to join him and pia as a final 3 (no doubt he was but I thought he was meaning it). Just splitting the vote and ensuring nobody with any athletic ability is left. Hopefully the next immunity challenge is a puzzle.
I'm hoping for stick chewing.

Luke can use that as how instrumental he is in moving the vote. Dramatic move in front of the jury. Nice work.

Nice work Abbey though, went from useless and crying every two seconds to making a couple of big moves and handled her exit pretty well.

If Luke makes it to the final two he wouldn't have to say anything to take this home. He's got it in the bag. He just needs to get there, that's the problem.

David was an average player as entertaining as he was.

Harry vs Pia to make it interesting. But I’d love to see Luke win in a landslide.
I'd love to see Harry win, just to see the meltdown on here.
24vimhw.jpg

I’m guessing Luke’s best bet is to take Baden to the final two. Pia and Harry will have good arguments as to why they should win. Although luke is the odds on favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back