FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter ended up in emergency this arvo so I was watching on the TV in her room but we got sent home half way through the episode.
Hope she's OK. I once was rushed to hospital while watching Survivor. Kidney stone. It was Survivor Vanuatu second episode Sept. 23, 2004. I've never seen the second half of that episode, the only part of any Survivor episode that I haven't seen.

The_Todd07

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Red Sox 76ers

It may be a little contrived but Luke did say that he as well as everyone else searched for idols all the time.
They would only show us when something actually hppens because other than Simon's digging, the searching would be bloody boring

Hope she's OK. I once was rushed to hospital while watching Survivor. Kidney stone. It was Survivor Vanuatu second episode Sept. 23, 2004. I've never seen the second half of that episode, the only part of any Survivor episode that I haven't seen.

When i went to emergency for some sweet IV fluids Michael Jacksons funeral was live on tv.

Yeh was a bizzare kind of night..

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Im not one to get sucked in by back stories-- but geeze 1 sick, 1 kid with autism, does tug at the heart strings. The money willreally help him (not that it wont the others/who knows whats going on in their lives too)
Actually 2 kids with autism, plus the new born with cystic fybrosis.... Geez, talk about being dealt a tough hand.

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It may be a little contrived but Luke did say that he as well as everyone else searched for idols all the time.
They would only show us when something actually hppens because other than Simon's digging, the searching would be bloody boring
Yeah, spot on. They would be out there every day looking for one. Possibly they might have put it in an easier spot to find this time, who knows. He still had to find the coconut after finding the clue.

Besides, if it was planted, makes up for the idol he had to waste after being shafted with the tribe swap.

She's fine
Most likely a virus but she's a miserable mess at the moment
First time your first child had to go to emergency is an interesting experience though
Hope all is well mate, my 3 year old was in the same boat Sunday night... Home and fine now, grumpy as s**t and full of sass.. A window to the teenage years I didn't need to see!

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Me to, mainly because she will only sleep when being held and that puts a lot of strain on my ability to sleep
Going through the same thing at the moment. Not emergency situation, but the not settling unless held situation. Our 7 month old boy has ear infections in both ears, plus he is teething. The poor little man is an absolute mess =( just breaks my heart

To make it more fun around the house, our just turned 5 year old boy has just had a throat infection and our 2 year old boy just had a very nasty cough for a few days and just yesterday they said it's possible that he has asthma... So at the moment, lots of coughing and not much sleeping.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Glad Luke won immunity and has made it through to the final 4 but I didn't like that twist he discovered which seemed to be contrived and unnecessary.

At least it was Abbey that got booted and not a good player like Harry, it would have been an injustice if he went out due to something like that.

I can see why Luke chose to vote out Abbey as she is a bigger physical threat in challenges than Harry but it could backfire if it's a puzzle challenge as Harry is pretty good at those, not to mention the fact that he's a bigger strategic threat than the other 3 are.

Luke found that advantage so much earlier than we were shown

1. Why would he say something like, I have to use this at the right time, if he could only use it at one specific time?
2. Why would it say, you can use this until the final 5 instead of at the next tribal?

His epic win on Monday at the immunity challenge is so less dramatic if you knew he was safe regardless too.

Ljc_86

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Man I want luke to win but I can’t see it happening. If he doesn’t win immunity Pia will easily vote with the others and get him out.

I think Pia is going to get the win

Man I want luke to win but I can’t see it happening. If he doesn’t win immunity Pia will easily vote with the others and get him out.

I think Pia is going to get the win
Only if she takes Baden, and even then it's not clear cut. Right now for me:

Harry/Baden: Harry wins. Baden has been good in helping Harry make the moves but it's Harry who's killed this game since swap.
Harry/Pia: Harry probably gets the 5 contenders plus Luke and David.
Harry/Luke: No idea. Honestly none. Luke probably but Harry is the only one who could beat him.

Pia/Baden: Tribal lines, Pia wins.
Pia/Luke: Luke wins.

Luke/Baden: Luke wins.

This is why I want a Harry/Luke FTC. Harry's the only one who can beat Luke, and Luke's the only one who can beat Harry, and they're the two best players in the ga,e.

Watched the last couple of jury vilas, is it just me or does anyone else find it refreshing to hear them dropping F bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back