FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Smaller Warrior Shell has some interesting questions for you
Yeah contestants can hook up, no condoms though (you can use them to help start a fire, and a bunch of other survival things).

Tbh, you lose all your sexual drive out there as your body is just trying to survive; so it's not really a thing.

Yeah contestants can hook up, no condoms though (you can use them to help start a fire, and a bunch of other survival things).

Tbh, you lose all your sexual drive out there as your body is just trying to survive; so it's not really a thing.
(If you made it that far) what about Jury Villa?

Perhaps Janine can develop a Boost juice called Survivor made up of freshwater, rice and beans, and whatever fruit you can forage and fish you can catch.

(If you made it that far) what about Jury Villa?
Yeah I did, finished 5th.

Nothing really happened in Jury Villa, but there was defs drunken talk of lots of things potentially happening haha. Post show was another thing with a few things happening soon after.

At least there is another season just around the corner ;)

Is pretty amazing I still like this show so much, since I've been watching it since the Richard Hatch days.

Went off TAR tho a long time ago... got a bit stale imo. Will give the Aussie version a go tho i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back