FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not watched the Us Survivor since season 3 and Australian only watch occasionally. Lost interested when they kept changing the format, like introducing immunity idols, getting voted out but going to a island.
survivors swapping tribes etc.
For me should of stuck to the original format
Format changes in Big Brother and Amazing Race spoilt those shows as well

Spoilers for the cast of All-Stars

v1g3wg9gh5n31.png
Who?

Wonder if Flick will talk up how she was the strategic queen in her series
Despite according to The Smaller Warrior that she had to be coached and have things explained to her and why it was good to do this and that :tearsofjoy:

Sorry Survivor Australia fans, Luke Toki doesn’t deserve your money
Australia, we’ve got it wrong — and in rallying behind Survivor favourite Luke Toki, we’ve missed a crucial point that cannot be ignored.

Suggesting Luke lost because he didn't have a social game is an, um, interesting take

Wonder if Flick will talk up how she was the strategic queen in her series
Despite according to The Smaller Warrior that she had to be coached and have things explained to her and why it was good to do this and that :tearsofjoy:
Almost certainly. I hope Brooke takes her to town, but I worry they may work together again

Sorry Survivor Australia fans, Luke Toki doesn’t deserve your money
Australia, we’ve got it wrong — and in rallying behind Survivor favourite Luke Toki, we’ve missed a crucial point that cannot be ignored.

I gave at the office. ;)

Survivor’s Luke Toki has surpassed winning prize with viral GoFundMe
After a heartbreaking elimination, dad-of-three Luke Toki has come out on top, surpassing the winner’s prize money — and counting.

That Kerri Sackville article on why Luke doesn't deserve the money made zero sense.

Luke's social game was absolutely peerless and - combined with the immunity challenge wins he scored - allowed him to reach top four. Even Simon, for goodness' sake, pegged him as someone who could not be taken to final tribal council episodes ago and yet Luke was able to survive until top four. Had Luke won Survivor it would have been a season for the ages, but unfortunately he lost the crucial challenge he needed to win (it's hard to win three immunity challenges in a row).

Good on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Kerri Sackville article on why Luke doesn't deserve the money made zero sense.

Luke's social game was absolutely peerless and - combined with the immunity challenge wins he scored - allowed him to reach top four. Even Simon, for goodness' sake, pegged him as someone who could not be taken to final tribal council episodes ago and yet Luke was able to survive until top four. Had Luke won Survivor it would have been a season for the ages, but unfortunately he lost the crucial challenge he needed to win (it's hard to win three immunity challenges in a row).

Good on him.
Even if Luke had beaten Harry for that immunity challenge it would have then been Harry or Pia go home instead of Luke. No way I can see Luke beating Baden in that final challenge (Luke much heavier and Baden has enough arm strength (think the monkey bars challenge) to lighten the pressure on his feet) and then it would have been Luke voted out at final 3 instead.

Unless I missed it, have we gone 426 pages of this thread without the below video being posted?

Sportsbet is not taking bets on who has aged the most; Pia or lead singer hubby!

We had to study the book Looking for Alibrandi in high school, like year 7 or 8, and the movie came out at that stage. Things that make you feel old thread....
Same with me. I still remember the U2 With or without you song part from the movie. Too think Matthew Newton was in it.

We had to study the book Looking for Alibrandi in high school, like year 7 or 8, and the movie came out at that stage. Things that make you feel old thread....
I think it was a required Year 9 text back in '98 and/or '99 at my school. I missed out since I taught VCE English at that stage. I first saw the film earlier this year online. I borrowed a copy of the novel from a fellow former teacher, but haven't started it yet. YouTube and Big Footy, you know... :)

My brother in the states texted me today about Luke's GoFundMe page. Apparently his story was on the news there. Americans I post with on another site who watched this season really enjoyed it and agree that Luke seems to be one of the most likeable Survivors ever.

We studied Macbeth, I feel really old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back