FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google her name the first few stories will be about how the cast apparently bullied her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...reveals-BULLIED-fellow-castaways-filming.html

The stupidest thing is she is obviously on the outer yet no one has approached her to try and break the status quo

Wait I might've missed something, the article doesn't seem to talk about her being bullied - it mentions people 'plotting against' her but I assumed that was in the context of the game?

Wait I might've missed something, the article doesn't seem to talk about her being bullied - it mentions people 'plotting against' her but I assumed that was in the context of the game?
Depends how bad camp life was. Being the next boot for 20 days could lead to some heavy ostracism from her tribe mates.
I would have thought that if there was that, it would be coming from Brooke and Flick anyway.

Kristie

Sportsbet spoiler

Someone posted the sportsbet odds very early on in the piece, I reckon when Kristie was on the Aganoa tribe it was that long ago, and she was short fave way back then. At that stage it seemed like insanity but I reckon she has a decent shot from here. All these "honest" players are going to be pissed at the person that eventually turns on them and sends them home, if Kristie gets dragged along to the final 2 with Brooke or Flick for example, then she has an enormous shot as Lee, Sam etc are going to play up the values crap and be hella bitter. Plus she has Matt's vote sewn up already - played TSW like a pro ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the only thing he'd know would be final 3, the jury (and potentially some of their thoughts) and his vote (assuming he didn't make the final 3) as surely the announcing of the votes will be live or they'll shoot alternate endings.

They have already filmed the ending, so it is not live. So it must be alternate endings?

Sportsbet spoiler

Someone posted the sportsbet odds very early on in the piece, I reckon when Kristie was on the Aganoa tribe it was that long ago, and she was short fave way back then. At that stage it seemed like insanity but I reckon she has a decent shot from here. All these "honest" players are going to be pissed at the person that eventually turns on them and sends them home, if Kristie gets dragged along to the final 2 with Brooke or Flick for example, then she has an enormous shot as Lee, Sam etc are going to play up the values crap and be hella bitter. Plus she has Matt's vote sewn up already - played TSW like a pro ;)

The fact that she is the overwhelming leader as fan favourite on the TEN website makes me think those odds might be right. I call shenanigans though, because there is no way that people who like the show enough to vote for their favourite would choose Kristie in such large numbers. I reckon her numbers have been artificially inflated so that when she wins and everyone is posting how much they hate her as a winner, they can point out that she was the fan favourite and minimise the damage. I hope I'm not right, but it seems to be what's happening.

How can they have alternative endings though when it's the jury who is voting? Fair enough if it were judges like Masterchef, but I don't see how alternative endings would work with a jury vote.

Easy
Get the jury to vote normally complete with voting explanations but off camera write down the opposite name and place it in an identical jar

That way they have the real votes and a set for filming an alternate ending
No one but the producers would know which jar was the real one so the reactions are as genuine as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back