FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you producers feed the LaPalgia the questions at Tribal? I assume so, if not his questioning has been good and picked good holes here

Could also just be the editing I suppose

Do you producers feed the LaPalgia the questions at Tribal? I assume so, if not his questioning has been good and picked good holes here

I'm not sure it is the same with the Australian version, but tribal council in the USA tends to go for around 3 hours (edited down into 10 minutes). They review footage of what happened in the camp the past couple of days, so the host can probe/ask the right questions

Tribal usually goes for 2 hours.... The host is told what to ask and what to say.

LaPalgia is very good. Really happy with his work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tribal usually goes for 2 hours.... The host is told what to ask and what to say.

LaPalgia is very good. Really happy with his work.
Yep absolutely... he was really good there

The group pretty much all went Bianca.
Interesting though that Kylie wasn't part of that vote. She seems on the outer.

Having said that, they need to bust up the hot chicks sooner rather than later.

Interesting though that Kylie wasn't part of that vote. She seems on the outer.

Having said that, they need to bust up the hot chicks sooner rather than later.

Pete voted for Kylie... Odd. I thought he wanted to leave

Yes they definitely need to vote out the young girls soon, or else they take control

Good episode... that chick on the red tribe is bat s**t crazy, which will be fantastic to watch unfold
Kat was as useful as **** on a bull in the challenge, the army chick has an ave head but fantastic rig.
Also that Evan is going to be one of those that thinks he is in complete control and outsmart himself and get booted... smart plan to get the cricketer to do the throwing

Reckon old mate with the backwards baseball cap will be one of the first to go from the yellow team, is a bit too into everything and taking charge.. where I reckon Katie (i think) will really take charge there.

I must have ADHD cause I am getting very restless during parts of these eps.. esp during long pauses. Like get on with it.

Also phantom13 dont you just love contestants who go on Survivor and after a few days dont eat, dont drink, and then basically quit/ask to be voted off or at least close to quitting, dont you just love these people. phantom13 esp when others could maybe take their place.

phantom13

His questions are way too good - he's manipulating things too much for my liking.

That said, how stupid are these contestants?

They're all secretive until they sit in front of tribal council, and then they're giving way too much away, simply because LPag is asking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back