FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Ten's made a Survivor Family Feud episode with Lee, El, Sam and Brooke competing against Conner, Phoebe, Sue and Rohan. It airs Sunday October 30th for those interested.

I really think they missed a trick with not having Kylie - based on Survivor she'd sanctimoniously clap each wrong answer and offer consoling platitudes - how could you go wrong.

No Matt

What happened...no invite or eastern states bias

The Smaller Warrior

Grant Denyer: We surveyed 100 people and asked them, what is the most important thing to have when playing Survivor?
Sam: Mateship
GD: Survey says... No. Lee you're up.
Lee: Mateship
GD: No that's already been said.
GD: No you have to say something new otherwise you'll just lose.
Lee: Grant, you can't think about who's going to win the game, that's ridiculous.
GD: El, you're up.
El:
Flick: Grant, I'd like to flip to the other team
GD: Flick you're not on this episode.
Matt: I'm absolutely part of this team
GD: No you're not Matt
Matt: Yes, I am.
Andrew: Strategy
GD: Andrew, you're not part of this either, but that is the top answer.
Andrew: Family Feud is so easy. Just like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Grant Denyer: We surveyed 100 people and asked them, what is the most important thing to have when playing Survivor?
Sam: Mateship
GD: Survey says... No. Lee you're up.
GD: No that's already been said.
GD: No you have to say something new otherwise you'll just lose.
Lee: Grant, you can't think about who's going to win the game, that's ridiculous.
GD: El, you're up.
El:
Flick: Grant, I'd like to flip to the other team
GD: Flick you're not on this episode.
Matt: I'm absolutely part of this team
GD: No you're not Matt
Matt: Yes, I am.
Andrew: Strategy
GD: Andrew, you're not part of this either, but that is the top answer.
Andrew: Family Feud is so easy. Just like shooting ducks in a barrel.

bravo :fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Ten's made a Survivor Family Feud episode with Lee, El, Sam and Brooke competing against Conner, Phoebe, Sue and Rohan. It airs Sunday October 30th for those interested.

I really think they missed a trick with not having Kylie - based on Survivor she'd sanctimoniously clap each wrong answer and offer consoling platitudes - how could you go wrong.

why didnt they invite Flick

why didnt they invite Flick
She's probably busy gloating over her boyfriends brother, as she's lasted more days (not hard in this game) and will finish in a higher position than he did.

Brooke admitting on the podcast that every second day I was in and out of the alliance haha, so at least I was right 50% of the time :$:$:$

Do we think this season's ratings will be enough to justify a second season?

Last two weeks just for reference:

Sunday 9/10: 708,000
Monday 10/10: 760,000
Sunday 16/10: 660,000
Monday 17/10: 760,000

Apparently they've had a really strong uptake on TenPlay although not sure how much value that holds with advertisers.

Really hope they go round for a 2nd season. The obvious mistakes they made in the middle of the season would've caused a lot of viewers to lose interest so I imagine they've learned from this.

Apparently they've had a really strong uptake on TenPlay although not sure how much value that holds with advertisers.

Really hope they go round for a 2nd season. The obvious mistakes they made in the middle of the season would've caused a lot of viewers to lose interest so I imagine they've learned from this.

Those numbers are up on the early numbers though, iirc they were getting mid to high 500's early on

I think it's been excelling in key demographics, even if the overall ratings haven't been superb.

I think it's been excelling in key demographics, even if the overall ratings haven't been superb.
Yep, this is from Monday, where the Block had over 250k more total viewers.

Edit: just pretend the image is working and it's impressive.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/10/monday-17-october-2016.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back