FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 1 - Cont. in Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean other than that huge tribe swap advantage and a couple of strange twists, it's been a pretty solid season. Probably a bit long though
If we compared it to the US version, it would go down in the bottom 6 or so. The fact that only a few players in this season are actually fans of Survivor is pretty insulting and makes for poor viewing. The added contenstants made it even worse.

The fact that there is no money in Australian TV makes the format of Survivor almost impossible.

Catching stuff in her mouth certainly isn't one..
Are you referring to the challenge? Surely that was more on the pourer (kristie) than Flick

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Do we think this season's ratings will be enough to justify a second season?

Last two weeks just for reference:

Sunday 9/10: 708,000
Monday 10/10: 760,000
Sunday 16/10: 660,000
Monday 17/10: 760,000

Apparently they've had a really strong uptake on TenPlay although not sure how much value that holds with advertisers.

Really hope they go round for a 2nd season. The obvious mistakes they made in the middle of the season would've caused a lot of viewers to lose interest so I imagine they've learned from this.

Will be back for sure.
The host choice been a great success.
Cannot imagine another one without him.

RatherHaveABeer

Senior List
Sep 3, 2007
The Shire (Bag End)
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Donga Doggies
Will be back for sure.
I wouldn't mind him getting a bit more animated in challenges. He seems pretty bland with his running commentary. One of the reasons the American challenges are so intense is the running commentary Probst gives it.

dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
Will be back for sure.
I agree, i think mini-matt-pavlich has done a good job, he's got room for improvement but for a first season I think he's been great.

In stark contrast to the guy they got to do the aussie amazing race, not good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back