Australian Tour of South Africa 2020 (3 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad for Agar.

He's had an ordinary season so far.
Right there with you. I was beginning to question his position in the team after India and his domestic form this summer.

A brilliant game, let's hope this inspires some self belief and he can carry this form forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Saffers are still clueless against spin when they are making Agar look like Vettori.

I have to ask, did the LBW of the hat-trick pitch in line? Don't think I would've given that live.

It looked like it pitched outside leg but maybe the batsman had moved across to the offside which made it look worse than it was.

I have to ask, did the LBW of the hat-trick pitch in line?
+
It looked like it pitched outside leg but maybe the batsman had moved across to the offside which made it look worse than it was.
LIVE, it looked to me like it pitched outside leg, but Plugger called it right I think.
On replay, clearly pitched full in line with leg stump.

Got up earlier to welcome news, that the Aussies had beaten SA by 100+ runs in their T20 over there, although "beaten" doesn't cover it.
It was a hiding by any means.
Much has been made (deservedly) of Agar's hat-trick-and-Michelle, but please watch the video at the start of this to see one of Starc's unplayables:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-22/t20-australia-win-over-south-africa/11990978 o_O
That cod would've got Lara, or even Bradman if he was a leftie.

fair dinkum... I've just watched this game and it was a demolition job... Ashton Agar hit a purple patch something shocking... that's the best he's both bowled and batted ALL SUMMER... good timing to do it in an T20I haha

SA bowled rubbish against England and it continued this game.

All the Aussies had to do was stand and get bat on ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back