Australian Tour of South Africa 2020 (3 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

You just suggested he should bowl a couple of overs.

Never said I agree with it- I'd have bowled Marsh for the majority, not just 1 over in which he only went for 4 runs.

Don't get Short in the side, he's an opener otherwise he's trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His threat comes in the flight, and he hasn't given it any. Could have been bowling for containment.

He'll probably go 0/50 as usual, but I really was hoping considering there is 4 years to the next WC that we'd try a more attacking spinner in this series. Understand Zampa in the t20 side as the WC is this year

He'll probably go 0/50 as usual, but I really was hoping considering there is 4 years to the next WC that we'd try a more attacking spinner in this series. Understand Zampa in the t20 side as the WC is this year
He's a good bet for t20, in conditions where batsmen are under more pressure to score and those subtle variations come into play. But he doesn't appear to have enough tricks to excel at ODI level; batsmen can just knock him around and wait for the odd long hop.

He's a good bet for t20, in conditions where batsmen are under more pressure to score and those subtle variations come into play. But he doesn't appear to have enough tricks to excel at ODI level; batsmen can just knock him around and wait for the odd long hop.

For the record I'm not saying there is a spinner domestically jumping out saying pick me. However, someone like Swepson could be worth a gamble, least he turns it

Thankfully he hasn't gone for that many runs considering, both him and Marsh going at a rate of 7 per over. I also don't think they are getting 300 here but could be wrong.

We are lucky Short hasn't gone for 10 an over. I don't get his role at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back