Australian Tour of South Africa 2020 (3 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

That batting line up needs to be fixed. Getting 250-270 these days is not gonna win you games. I thought we would've learnt that after the World Cup but it seems as though we didn't.
I think they know the batting is thin, but there seems to be no one else apart from Maxwell to come in.
After Labs at 4, we seem to be hit or miss.
Doesn't help with Carey being out of form either.

Disappointed in Mitch Marsh's showing, should have stepped up as that slogging power for the late innings the side seems to be missing at the moment.
Lasagne ran him out last night, not sure what else he was meant to do there.

Maxwell will bring a better balance to the side. Not fussed on Stoinis either way.

Would like to see some young batsmen in particular begin to force their way into some opportunities. Cupboard a bit bare though. Maybe Philippe can get around the squad at least?

Maxwell will bring a better balance to the side. Not fussed on Stoinis either way.

Would like to see some young batsmen in particular begin to force their way into some opportunities. Cupboard a bit bare though. Maybe Philippe can get around the squad at least?

Carey out for Phillipe or Inglis and they can open. Warner shifts down to 3 or 4.

unfortunately I feel nothing but disappointment.. we put all our faith in the lads but they came up short
Can't do nothing but push the dudes into ultimate reflection of their own standards.

Was Mushfiqur Rahim.
ICC's Team of the Tournament: Jason Roy, Rohit Sharma, Kane Williamson (c), Joe Root, Shakib Al Hasan, Ben Stokes, Alex Carey (wk), Mitchell Starc, Jofra Archer, Lockie Ferguson, Jasprit Bumrah

Just watched Langers take of the series against SA...basically a whinge about the amount of cricket being played and mental fatigue for senior players

Well JL it is your job as coach to identify those issues.... if the players are not 100% switched on bloody rest them !!

We could of left Warner at Home its not like we are short on openers in ODI cricket....Short Stoinis could of done a job

Cummins did not have to tour.....give Jhye an extended crack

I find it frustrating that if the coaching group already had concerns with fatigue etc why didn't they address it

am I alone in working out that AB Devilliers was a total diabolical situation?

He is a legend in his own right but given that we don't have the cash to pay anyone else to play in our
poor little home game...

If I am alone then you are sorry to the horrendous versions.. Why can't we do as much as the Indians...

Yeah it is monetary version of a piebald horse..

they get in without being difficult..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back