Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

68% of the public want to wait and see before the vaccine.

27% of people don't want vaccine. There is simply no rush. The majority would rather go slow and steady. So stop trying to shove it down our throats because it's not helping. The more misinformation and politicised this gets the less effective it is. So stop being scum
lol this is terrible spin - I know people in the 1a cohort who don’t even have appointments yet

Are you suggesting that frontline health workers and emergency services don’t really care that they can’t get the vaccine on time?

Typical Scotty Morrison

What's actually your responsibility - borders and quarantine - let's totally abandon that because it's hard and there'll be issues. People will die, meh, leave it to the states

What's not your responsibility - vaccines - we want it! Good news! The Eagle has landed! We got this!

Absolute, deadset, undeniable campaigner.

BUT WE WUZ THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Putting all of our eggs in the AZ basket is vecoming less and less justifiable, as Canada suspends their rollout for under 55s.

An absolute cluster*.

NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard not pulling any punches on what he thinks about the Feds blaming the states.

"Can I point out also that just in New South Wales alone last week, we are in week six, last week was the fifth week, we were under the impression from the advice we received from the federal government that we would receive just over 13,000 vaccines. What they actually gave us, with no forward announcement, was 45,000 and then a few days later there is a press report saying we haven’t distributed them all. Well, you get 45,000 items dumped on your front door at night and told “Now you should have it out by the next morning” no one would be able to do that."

Is it time for Morrison to vanish again, particularly as domestic supply won't come on along the expected timeline?
he'll always do his distracting p.r stunts. what he's avoided are hard questioning pressers. on the odd occasion when he's spouting p.r junk and a hard question gets through he quickly exits. he's all piss and wind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

68% of the public want to wait and see before the vaccine.

27% of people don't want vaccine. There is simply no rush. The majority would rather go slow and steady. So stop trying to shove it down our throats because it's not helping. The more misinformation and politicised this gets the less effective it is. So stop being scum
Bullshit.

Brad Hazzard and the NSW government are pretty pissed off:

I know our front line health staff, our public health staff have been working into the wee small hours, night after night to do what they have done in the last 15 months.
One day we are the gold standard and the next day we are being told we are not.
We are still the gold standard because we have amazing frontline health staff and if we are given the clear evidence and indications of what we are going to get, we will work to that.
Not happy at all today and I think the federal government should be offering apologies to not only our government but other governments around the country.
You need to know if you are going to win a war, you can’t have the tanks and artillery all dropped at airport and told about it and then go public with it a few days later. You have to know what your supply lines are and you have to be able to work to those. We are at frontline of a war, New South Wales and the other public health teams and we have been doing a very good job with our public health officials, working hard.
I find this very offensive.

They haven't even spoken to the Moderna people and don't think they have contacted J & J either. Putting all their eggs in the AZ vaccine but hey, not a problem, Scomo got Pfizer. Meanwhile the USA vaccinated 6 Million last week-end.

They haven't even spoken to the Moderna people and don't think they have contacted J & J either. Putting all their eggs in the AZ vaccine but hey, not a problem, Scomo got Pfizer. Meanwhile the USA vaccinated 6 Million last week-end.

Apparently the pollies have shares in AZ and it's significantly cheaper

It's like buying shitty knockoff meds on ebay and it never bloody arrives

I hope they get a cracker up their bottoms by the media and they actually talk to moderna and j and j ffs.

I think people need choices not just dictated what you are
given.

Ie Canada has suspended the Astra Zenica vaccine due to concerns around blood clotting.

So, why would people in Australia who are on blood thinning medication willingly line up for this vaccine?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back