Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

Great idea! However, it's the "it just has to be true" bit that is the catch there. Scott Mendacious and his incompetents deal almost exclusively in dissembling and sophistry.

s4QIAPY.jpg

To all who wanted to have a choice of vaccine and would have chosen Pfizer the person responsible for you not having that choice is the creature who infects the office of Prime Minister. Remember that come election day.

That is f**king crazy! The cost of Pfizer being offered to us in June 2020 was roughly $4 billion or roughly 1-week of Jobkeeper. But the government's incompetent negotiators refused a deal to make us a priority for the Pfizer vaccine, you know the old "front of the line". Instead, they started arguing over costs, demanding the IP for the vaccine, and walked away from the Pfizer offer which now sees us 12 months later still suffering COVID out breaks, lockdowns & border closures!

That is f**king crazy! The cost of Pfizer being offered to us in June 2020 was roughly $4 billion or roughly 1-week of Jobkeeper. But the government's incompetent negotiators refused a deal to make us a priority for the Pfizer vaccine, you know the old "front of the line". Instead, they started arguing over costs, demanding the IP for the vaccine, and walked away from the Pfizer offer which now sees us 12 months later still suffering COVID out breaks, lockdowns & border closures!
If LNP donors cant benefit or if the LNP itself cant benefit there is zero chance of them spending money

Had the bullshitter and the runt not royally stuffed up the rollout we'd all have had a choice. Incompetent isn't strong enough for this cowboy outfit.

q3I3mYA.jpg

just give me a vaccine.

Pfizer thanks, I’m eligible and all. But no appointments anywhere in Melbourne available in the next 2 months. Tried a walk-in AZ today promising I would take my chances even though I’m in my 40’s. Nup.

I just want to get it done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only side effect I got from my first one was for a couple of days it felt like someone had given me a dead arm which was weird because I didn't even feel it go in.
I've budgeted for a quiet day tomorrow in case I feel a bit shithouse, a distinct chance given it's Pfizer apparently.

Were you AZ?

I've budgeted for a quiet day tomorrow in case I feel a bit shithouse, a distinct chance given it's Pfizer apparently.

Were you AZ?
Squeezed into Pfizer, far few of my friend have had AZ with no worry though. Most of us are of the view that given our 20s and 30s it's a bit rich to start worrying about what drugs we put in our bodies now.

Interesting the king of woke rock and roll Springsteen has banned anyone who's had astrazeneca from attending his current concert. They can only get in if they have proof of being vaccinated with Pfizer, Moderna or the single jab Johnson & Johnson.

Why?

Staggering incompetence on just so many levels.

Scotty's refusal to have a target and release comprehensive statistics on the role out is disgrace = 'this'll make me look bad, better not be open about it'. Shows what a pathetic and cowardly leader he is, he will do what he's see as in his own interest and not the country's every time.

Don't get why Labor isn't attacking him on this harder.

And yet another example of why having a craven protection racket media who won't hold one party to account is such a danger to our country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back