Australian Vaccine Rollout

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Englands put in their order of Pfizer for 60 million more doses for the 3rd shot

Well England is 100% going to be giving/helping us soon. Left wing help left wing. Right help right etc

Look at biden helping canada. I have no doubt uk will rush to either our aid or India right wing

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Well England is 100% going to be giving/helping us soon. Left wing help left wing. Right help right etc

Look at biden helping canada. I have no doubt uk will rush to either our aid or India right wing
Shouldnt Scomo just ring up and put in our order or does he need help to do this ?

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast

HurleyHepsHird

Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
He's ordered plenty. You can order 5 pfizer per person but that won't speed up the vaccines.
Bro, Canada ordered and then began taking delivery of a new round of Pfizer shots pist Scomos last announcement.

He hasn't ordered s**t. There is no guarantee in place for an additional order, ot was just empty words.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Peter Dutton caught covid in the USA and returned to Australia with the infection and yet he was not jailed.

our governments need a serious kick up the arse. They think they have it all worked out but they are molding australia into a scared little island*

* actually they aren’t if you are rich or have connections. It’s ‘Play on’. But it’s certainly not the egalitarian place it’s marketed as. If it continues this trajectory, I’ll be cutting my losses and leaving not temporarily but permanently

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Guarantee countries will be getting their boosters before we get our 1st dose.

‘I’ll have second dose of AZ in June. Just booked It.(they don’t know it’s my second dose. I’ll tell them, after it s done —-oh but mate we to worry a bit first!!!

Christopher Buttersnip

Beware of the Drop Bears
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
How surprising, turns out Slippery is all piss-n-wind.

Having fallen so far behind both our initial and revised rollout targets, Morrison prudently abandoned the entire concept of having goals, presumably now measuring success on the number of flag masks and puff pieces rolled out in the Daily Telegraph.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
We now have the hard sell ads for all over 50’s.
Government has lost the public.

Twits.

looks like not even the public feedback labs gave them a clue

what’s the hook? Get a vaccine now and in 18 months we’ll stop being a bunch of facsist?

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Just a simple question of you Big Footiers over 50, how do you people feel about AstraZeneca?

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL, BUT I'D LIKE PFIZER BETTER , BUT I DON'T THINK WE'LL BE GIVEN A CHOICE?

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Just a simple question of you Big Footiers over 50, how do you people feel about AstraZeneca?

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL, BUT I'D LIKE PFIZER BETTER , BUT I DON'T THINK WE'LL BE GIVEN A CHOICE?
Gut feel is I think there will be a choice but not for a few months

They need to jab up with all the AZ they bought and paid to get made first

You would think they will start having to order more pfizer for the 2nd and 3rd jabs

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Interesting to see how this plays out.

If she is in Qld, we have pfizer only hubs.
I know one definately takes walk ins.

Which one is it?

I’m eligible in 1b for the Pfizer vaccine and have been trying to book in Brisbane for a couple of weeks on that government site and it was saying I’ll be able to book later in the week, now it’s changed to say I’ll be able to book in the coming weeks.

Then I read that people in the next phase are already getting vaccinated.

I’m on the verge of not worrying about getting vaccinated.

HurleyHepsHird

Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Which one is it?

I’m eligible in 1b for the Pfizer vaccine and have been trying to book in Brisbane for a couple of weeks on that government site and it was saying I’ll be able to book later in the week, now it’s changed to say I’ll be able to book in the coming weeks.

Then I read that people in the next phase are already getting vaccinated.

I’m on the verge of not worrying about getting vaccinated.

This is the kind of stuff we used to look down on iron curtain communist countries over 'in the know' know someone 'select groups'

Back