Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to wonder if they are actually exporting the AZ vaccine.

Allegedly production at CSL hit its 1 million doses p/w target a while back, but supply hasn't increased at all.

Spoke to an elderly person the other day and she tried to book the jab at her local GP. 5 month wait. They gave her some other options in order to get it quicker but I have no idea how the wait time can be that long for something so urgent.

Spoke to an elderly person the other day and she tried to book the jab at her local GP. 5 month wait. They gave her some other options in order to get it quicker but I have no idea how the wait time can be that long for something so urgent.

it's weird

as here in WA you can just go to the show grounds and be vaccinated within 15 minutes regardless of your age or qualification for the jab

Don’t go anywhere so a vaccine or not is a moot point. But having said that, it’s not well absorbed into my
thinking seeing as we aren’t entirely sure about the efficacy of it all.

Ended up getting the Pfizer vaccine in Brisbane last week thanks to some advice from campbell, it was pretty straight forward, painless and the only side effect I had was a slightly sore arm the next day when I would lift my arm.

They also booked me in for my second dose.

Ended up getting the Pfizer vaccine in Brisbane last week thanks to some advice from campbell, it was pretty straight forward, painless and the only side effect I had was a slightly sore arm the next day when I would lift my arm.

Is it true you also bought a new x-box and upgraded your Microsoft Office subscription?

are you over 50 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disabled residents and workers have been utterly left behind in the rollout.

And any sort of answer as to why has been conspicuously absent.

they are leaners remember

I see Virgin CEO wants us to open borders and "accept Australians dying"

I mean, I'm okay with it if only people are vaccinated, eh. What a shame about the rollout

Her full statement was fewer people will die than normally with the flu (paraphrasing), but she gave them the horrid sound bite

Only a relatively small percentage of Aged Care residents in Melbourne have been vaccinated. Absolute disgrace. This rollout by Slippery and his team of botchers is as incompetent as you can get. Then there's the disabled sector which is arguably worse.

Also, on the rollout more generally, this tweet hits the target.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back