Australian Womens Cricket - Season 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

What a putrid performance by England so far. As Nasser said, they should be out for 90 already if not for some poor fielding efforts by australia. I’m slightly worried for Alyssa Healy’s confidence going into the batting innings though, she has missed some easy chances which may affect her.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

should have been a lot less tbqh

Lanning wants this. She's looking in great touch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They made that look easy in the end.
Our girls are the complete team, unbelievable batting depth, strong bowling and generally a fine fielding side.

Well done girls. Well deserved.

Quite the thrashing indeed, but England making the final was more of a surprise to me with certainly two (and I would argue three) of their best XI missing this tournament. Then again Australia got the job done without even playing Jonassen so full credit to them, had the depth and variety to just keep on doing enough all year long.

Love the way Pez bowled in this tournament, proved to be pretty much unstoppable when she attacked the stumps. And although I've somewhat snarkily referred to the keeper-batsman as Alyssa Haddin in the past, I'm starting to think Mark Waugh is the more apt comparison with how easy she made scoring runs look over the past couple of weeks.

Man, the revenge after losing in the 50 over and 20 WC last time feels good.

I only just switched it on but my god could Nasser possibly whinge any more?!
I didn’t mind him, I thought he was the best commentator today. Some of the others were deplorable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back