Australia's tour of the West Indies 2021 (5 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst Australian ODI batting side I have seen, might be the worst fielding one as well.

May have saved him further embarrassment after his implosion in last T20. Wes Agar deserved another game. He bowled with good pace and economy in his debut. He loooks to be made for international all format cricket, unlike Meredith.

So what happened to the safe security hub promised by Windies officials. Any wonder our blokes may be a touch scared given they travel to the games on same bus as the Windies.

I think Meredith needs to asses the conditions more he just cannot bowl quick all the time. Needs to learn to use cutters slower ball yorkers and then bowl the quicker ball. He is just bowling the same atm and on slower tracks it just. Sits up asking to be hit

there is a future for him just needs more experience

Very hard to win games when you only have 2 players capable of asking questions of the batsmen and taking wickets, and one of those is extremely inconsistent.

We are missing 8 players out of our first choice XI today

Very hard to win games when you only have 2 players capable of asking questions of the batsmen and taking wickets, and one of those is extremely inconsistent.

We are missing 8 players out of our first choice XI today

Yeah and the next generation are not standing up. Yet……that is the most frustrating thing for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back