Austrian F1 2019

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Biggest overreaction of the night is correct - by you. He did point him off. He drove into him and across to the kerb. He made it the lap before - why didn't he do it that lap in the same point? If Leclerc can turn that far.. why can't Verstappen? He's an idiotic and rash driver who says **** like that to help him get away with brainless overtakes.
Thank you World Champion Damon Hill.
Correctly blamed Charles.

Really torn on this one:

On the one hand if Vettel got 5 seconds in Canada, Max should get 5 seconds now.

On the other hand, two wrongs don't make a right

I’ll take a WC drivers opinion over yours any day.
Surprised you don’t respect a WC’s view.
Kevin Barlett has spent the last 30 years telling anyone who will listen that Richmond are premiership certainties every year. Forgive me if I question the impartiality of former professionals when it comes to these things.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
His explanation was detailed.
The two laps, one Charles was in front and Max didn’t have the corner.
Second lap, Max was in front and it was his corner.
And here’s the best analysis of all.
The skypad.
Paul Di Resta is wrong. He had it on lock and then he turned it back. That was plainly obvious. He let it run into him.

Honestly - education in Australia really has gone backwards. Although.. Collingwood fan - surprised you could turn a computer on.

Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Kevin Barlett has spent the last 30 years telling anyone who will listen that Richmond are premiership certainties every year. Forgive me if I question the impartiality of former professionals when it comes to these things.
You’re comparing Damon Hill to Bartlett?
Talk about straw clutching.

Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Paul Di Resta is wrong. He had it on lock and then he turned it back. That was plainly obvious. He let it run into him.

Honestly - education in Australia really has gone backwards. Although.. Collingwood fan - surprised you could turn a computer on.
Wow!
Now you’ve decided this is an argument open to personal abuse?
Grumpy aren’t you?

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
His explanation was detailed.
The two laps, one Charles was in front and Max didn’t have the corner.
Second lap, Max was in front and it was his corner.
And here’s the best analysis of all.
The skypad.
In the process of passing someone. You can’t disrupt their path. It’d be easier for me to explain when I get to my computer.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wow!
Now you’ve decided this is an argument open to personal abuse?
Grumpy aren’t you?
It's the only way to get through your moronic defence. You've put up the old Child Brick Wall. NUP. WRONG. YOU'RE WRONG. DAMON IS RIGHT. END OF STORY. With literally no evidence apart from your "hard racing" "stay at home" stuff which is more warranted to American barge racing.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Funny now Ferrari are defending the same “rules” they challenged over two weeks.
Of course they are - they are making a point about how stupid they are but it's only fair if they penalise Verstappen considering they got penalised. Honestly... how hard is that to work out?

Back