Roast Autopsy Collingferals def Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many senior players nowhere to be seen when needed unfortunately. Lack of on field leadership

This as wild as I’ve been in a very long time.

Wood not giving it to that insignificant, skinny little s**t after tackling him when over the line is just weak and summed up that last half perfectly.

Look Lewis, Mitchell and Hodge were campaigners at the Hawks, no doubt, but there’s not a chance in hell that kid wouldn’t be mauled on the ground if he tried that crap against them.

Stand up for yourself skipper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, I'm really ashamed of Wood as my club's captain. He has shown really s**t leadership and poor body language at various stages this year.

what-the-hell-was-that-28959840.png

Zero hitouts to advantage for the game?

Schache looked OK. Crozier looks lost. Smith looked OK for about a quarter and a half, not ready for AFL. Good I hope Biggs plays well in the VFL.

Felt we were a mid short coming in.
Felt like we were at least two short on the night.

A lot of blokes struggling to run out there. Bont, Rough and Wood looked terrible.
Leaders aren't leading. Need an injection of spirit

I thought last week was abysmal, that second half was disgusting.

I’m trying to keep my six year old as a dogs fan but he’ll end up hawks like his mother and I wouldn’t blame him.

What an atrocious effort from senior players tonight, feel sorry for Richards and Gowers playing with that s**t.

I can’t believe this club climbed the mountain in such an exhilarating way less than two years ago. It is less than a shadow of itself now.

Bloody hell I'm pissed. That was a bloody disgraceful second half against to be honest a middle of the road team.

I reserved judgement on Crozier but he needs to go. Can't see what he offers. Dahlhous just annoys me now. Daniel needs a spell.

Still can't understand why Wallis is playing for Footscray.

Get stuffed football

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bontempelli is clearly running at 50% the club needs to put their pride to one side and get him in for surgery.

Thanks for the memories roughy. You’ve been a great warrior for us, but your body is cooked.

Dahlhaus is absolutely kidding himself if he thinks he will attract anything more than what we are offering him. He’s turned into a liability.

Trengove and Crozier were brought into the side over the summer. What is the actual plan there? They don’t improve our lost at all. Just a head scratching decision.

I’m signing off until tomorrow before I say something I’ll regret. Bring on the 2018 draft.

Liked the loook of a few things Schache Lipinski and Gowers did.

Predictable result bottom 4 team playing 7-12.

First half showed some signs but completely outcoached after half time.

3 years until we can compete for the 8 so that’s one week closer :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back