Autopsy Autopsy Thread vs St Kilda: The End Is Nigh

Remove this Banner Ad

I admire your emotionless pragmatism but I'm about to set myself on fire and poke forks into my eyes. What a horrible way to finish an awful season.

I know a Butcher who sells Sheep eyes.

Get Mrs Peanut to inbox me tomorrow morning.

I am miserable during and after our gamer but angry and hitting things at Richmond winning like this. rofl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given our structures haven't looked good even when we were playing well, it's no surprise that they look completely incompetent now that we're doing poorly. But you'd like to think, after eight seasons, we wouldn't allow our opponents to have such easy transitions after practically every turnover. Tackle pressure was poor today - barely felt like a contest once the Saints got on top in the second quarter - and skills were far from ideal also. We continue to look absolutely lost without the ball most of the time.

As much as there are plenty of mitigating factors - young, inexperienced, beset by injuries, late in the season, no prospect of finals, &c. - these kinds of lacklustre performances shouldn't be acceptable. Too many players have too little impact, and the improvement you'd expect from many of the younger players (which we're already seeing to a limited extent) isn't going to cover for that problem, especially if the basic structural issues that've characterised Scott's entire coaching tenure to some degree or other are permitted to continue.

Ross Lyon may be looking to jump ship?

You know he doesn't like to hang around when a list looks ratshit.

New Collingwood Coach?
Heard Paul Roos say he wont be coaching Collingwood either BUT if Eddie called him he would be happy to sit down and have a coffee with him.

Sounds familiar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back