Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

bog

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chol has kicked 41 goals last year !
Played as Gold Coasts only real target forward last year and the fact that he has been relegated back to the vfl this season behind king, Casboult and Holman speaks for itself

Love Chol but he will always be a depth option

There is no point me going back to watch our Premiership years to compare to this year. They are not even close.

Those years we had a peak level Dusty, Riewoldt, Lynch, Cotchin, Presita, Rance, Houli, Astbury, Edwards, Toby, Lambert, Grimes, Broad. Over 50% of our list were at the peak of their powers & will end up in Richmonds HOF.

We do not have anything even remotely close to that core hitting their "peak" atm. Baker, Short, Taranto & Dan Rioli are the only players that are "peaking". Bolton should be, but has regressed massively since being paid. Even with him, those cores are miles apart.

The only thing you should be comparing is the list of players we have that we think can help win a finals match. Between 2019 to 2023, these list are chalk & cheese
You didnt mention Mansell !

With news Tarrant is indefinite , almost certainly will be a retirement mid season if a pic looks attractive
Would give us two picks because we already have a space from Castagna

Quite good tactics to use a spot here as some fare qty has been hauled , coll have done very well . Pickett obviously and Bauer look good
Certainly be interesting how we approach it
We had Narkle who was very close to getting that last list spot and that other young bloke train on, Luke Teal I think his name was

Injuries, umps , afl, media , oppo , basically everyone against us now, writing us off, even our fans , even me

Usually this is when we fight back and pull something out of our arse like when we went away against port in 2019 and ****ed them up early in the season when we looked like s**t.

If we somehow do this against Sydney I might have a bit of faith.

Certainly be interesting how we approach it
We had Narkle who was very close to getting that last list spot and that other young bloke train on, Luke Teal I think his name was
I really liked that kid Archie May 198cm Ruck/Fwd i believe
1681131991425.jpeg

Luke Teal is a 189cm 90 kgs HBF
images

Another to keep an eye on is Mutaz El Nour 192cm 90kgs Defender
1681132425892.jpeg

Another player that may get another chance at AFL level is Connor Ballendon 200cm 101kgs Fwd / Ruck

The different teams have different strategies.
Melbourne has a two-ruck strategy.
Collingwood has a zero, "non-entity", ruck.
I guess we have to do the latter, bring in a "negating" ruck and an extra mid.
Collingwood has an extra mid clearance player, in lieu of its ruck shortfall.
Cotchin must play prominently.
Maybe Junior Rioli as a sub to bring on extra forward pace towards the end.
Ryan plays well at AO, scored three goals.
Obviously JR returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real shame we don’t have Tarrant and Gibcus available, Id be playing Balta as our Ruck
So given who’s available

In: Banks Bauer Green MRJ Miller
Out: Cotchin Lynch Nankervis Graham HRS

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really liked that kid Archie May 198cm Ruck/Fwd i believe
View attachment 1656149

Luke Teal is a 189cm 90 kgs HBF
images

Another to keep an eye on is Mutaz El Nour 192cm 90kgs Defender
View attachment 1656160

Another player that may get another chance at AFL level is Connor Ballendon 200cm 101kgs Fwd / Ruck
Mutaz moves well and takes a good mark and kick , prob nothing biggy couldn’t do and he’s taller , will certainly be under watch . Ballemden may be worth a sec mid season pic for ruck depth . Teal is currently in u18 top 50 so will be under eye of several clubs

Obviously JR returns.
I think Ryan and miller will do a good job in the ruck , no problem

It can't be hid anymore.

Our coaching group is bad. The players can make you conpetitive, the coaches can get you the tactical wins

Dimma is delusional now, back to 2016 arrogant dimma.

Needed to surround himself with a solid team, Leppa and McRae have been gigantic inclusions for Collingwood

That's ruined us at this point

And everyone hates us
fack traitorous dogs lebbitsch and mcrags

long live the mull king choofer hardwick

Kingsley, Leppa, Fly,Williams, and Carracella were all strong characters that would have had no problems getting there opinions across.
Maybe this lot that we have at the moment are just happy to have a job.

Obviously JR returns.
sorry to hear bout you and Maz, hopefully its for the best m8

Injuries, umps , afl, media , oppo , basically everyone against us now, writing us off, even our fans , even me

Usually this is when we fight back and pull something out of our arse like when we went away against port in 2019 and ****ed them up early in the season when we looked like s**t.

If we somehow do this against Sydney I might have a bit of faith.
Gather round,where every oppo campaigner will go to barrack for the Swans to beat us.

Kingsley, Leppa, Fly,Williams, and Carracella were all strong characters that would have had no problems getting there opinions across.
Maybe this lot that we have at the moment are just happy to have a job.
Coasting on the tails of 3 GF wins!??????

Back