Autopsy Autopsy vs Crom

Remove this Banner Ad

Effen useless

Incapable of staying in the game for 4 qtrs.

Good on George W.

The rest can stay in Stinkalaide for all I care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline again a problem.
Corr never again.
McDonald is a joke.

The fact that our defence is always full of slow useless plodders is embarrassing.

Promote Lynch and * off Blakey.

Even though this is what I expected from today (Crom are pretty deadly in front of goal when they get going) this one still hurts. I hate to get all Paul Keating about it but its the belting we had to have, maybe now it will force the club to be a bit more experimental at the selection table, since we obviously aren't achieving s**t this year why not utilise the remaining season to test a few of our VFL players? not much point persisting with plodders who are nearly gone anyway.

Also: Luke Mcdonald is a cautionary tale for all clubs as to why you should never let the playing group choose the captain

We really need to figure out the backline. We need some pace and athleticism back there. Preferably one small defender and a couple of bigger guys.

Wardlaw and Sheezel were good.

LDU was a bit rusty but he will be back.

Was shouting at the tv and cursing all the poor moments for the first half fuelled by belief we could win, then I just settled in and quietly watched in unfurl as it so often does.

Sometimes supporting North is like wearing a piss-soaked blanket in a snow storm, warm at the start but you know it ain't getting better.

Thank every deity for Wardlaw and Sheez.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back