Autopsy Autopsy vs Ess*ndon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You blokes beat a team placed in 17th that was missing it's Captain, Vice Captain and a Deputy Vice Captain. The only two members of our leadership group that were on-field were Swallow and Higgins. We had 7-8 players under 10 games including two debutantes and you lot are carrying on like you're flag favourites. You were 8 points up at 3/4 time against us. You ain't gonna win s**t!

I reckon the peptides have melted your collective brains

All I did was cash in my bet with k4e and he's paid up like a good man should.

Why are you exploding?

All I did was cash in my bet with k4e and he's paid up like a good man should.

Why are you exploding?
Cashing in a bet involves cash, not signatures. Take your childish s**t back to the Bay.

Like you said he had about 5 goals kicked directly on him, then another two indirectly because of contests he lost.

Was the worst defender on the ground on Saturday.

Lol I didn't say 5 goals.

Lol.

Hurls got spanked by Brown, deal with it. 3 contested marks and 2.1 in a quarter where we had about 6 inside 50’s. Bloke is lucky he wasn't on Brown from the start.

Hahahahahahaha

Squibbed a marking contest v Garner also.

I reckon he could give the caper away completely in a couple of years to go back packing in Nepal

Running sideways at a marking contest, and this bloke is supposed to be an AA defender?

Lol.

Hurls got spanked by Brown, deal with it. 3 contested marks and 2.1 in a quarter where we had about 6 inside 50’s. Bloke is lucky he wasn't on Brown from the start.

Yeah Brown definitely got the better of Hurls in the 4th, was on fire most of the day - could see the frustration written all over Hurleys face, he knew he had a mare.

Still in Hurley's worst game for the year (by a fair margin), he only directly conceded 3 in a game where you managed over 60 inside 50's and put up 100 points.

If you want to judge his whole year on that fair enough, but hes been excellent outside of this and the rest of bigfooty + the media know this too

They're just the ones those two kicked, Waite beat him one on one and dish it off to Mullett for a running goal in the second.

Having watched the replay, Hurley barely won a contest all day.

He also torched the ball on a number of occasions so in the very few instances when he did actually win a contest, he gave it straight back. Had to be a strong contender for worst on ground, which is saying something when there was a kid out there who didn't get a kick or handball.

He had every opportunity and full justification for destroying Garner in that contest but he chose to avoid contact.

He pulled out early too, otherwise he should have been off the ground.

Just watched the game again.
Durdin best on and needs more appreciation.
Swallow and Gibbo you guys gotta go.

Cannot believe that some of these *scumbags are still in denial about an ILLEGAL SYSTEMATIC DOPING REGIME that led to their players being BANNED by WADA: and are then arrogant enough to come over here to gloat after just holding on to beat a team full of kids, which was missing most of its on-field leaders and who had lost 6 in a row at the tail-end of a rebuilding year. Even if they are lucky enough to make finals they're certainly not good enough to win one - actually when was the last time they did? So please, * off and go back to fantasy land on your own board. Everyone hates you because you are arrogant, drug cheating scum, and now you're up and about even though your team isn't close to any good. Just ******* LOL.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait... so who was the GOAT defender playing on as Brown and Waite kicked 10 between them? Surely not a first gamer? Unless he's an absolute coward who's afraid of getting towelled up and having his reputation as the GOAT destroyed surely you want him playing on one of the oppositions best forwards
isnt it Woosha's call who Hurley plays on? Maybe there is more to assigning matchups than the direct opponents

Hurley the most undeserving player in history to receive AA. And will win this years popularity contest again to receive another undeserving one.

Hurley the most undeserving player in history to receive AA. And will win this years popularity contest again to receive another undeserving one.

It suits our agenda better to say that Hurley is great AA defender who just got pantsed by our superstar forward. I had a perfect view of Ben's last mark, where he absolutely towelled Hurley. It was one of the most enjoyable moments of play for me for a long time. Especially so because I was parked among a veritable sea of Bombers supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot believe that some of these *scumbags are still in denial about an ILLEGAL SYSTEMATIC DOPING REGIME that led to their players being BANNED by WADA: and are then arrogant enough to come over here to gloat after just holding on to beat a team full of kids, which was missing most of its on-field leaders and who had lost 6 in a row at the tail-end of a rebuilding year. Even if they are lucky enough to make finals they're certainly not good enough to win one - actually when was the last time they did? So please, **** off and go back to fantasy land on your own board. Everyone hates you because you are arrogant, drug cheating scum, and now you're up and about even though your team isn't close to any good. Just ******* LOL.

Nothing was proven. I know it hurts to lose to a clean team but you'll get over it.

Nothing was proven.

220px-O.J._Simpson_1990_%C2%B7_DN-ST-91-03444_crop.JPEG

I hear ya bro.

Things I liked:

Garner. Wow. Will perhaps be even better than we hoped.
Brown: has become elite and the AFL world is taking notice.
McDonald: is clearly taking the next step. A real leader already and finally playing where he needs to: the midfield.
Scotty T: not done yet. Great game.
Swallow: see Scotty T. I want him on our list next year.
Majak: showed very good signs. His tap work is his greatest strength.
Zurhaar: does quality things, and is hard at it. Look out once he's had a few pre-seasons.
Durdin: looked at home out there. First time he has in North colours. Very encouraging.
Our kids: overall a lot to like, with some pre-seasons required. The most encouraging game so far this year.

Things I liked:

Garner. Wow. Will perhaps be even better than we hoped.
Brown: has become elite and the AFL world is taking notice.
McDonald: is clearly taking the next step. A real leader already and finally playing where he needs to: the midfield.
Scotty T: not done yet. Great game.
Swallow: see Scotty T. I want him on our list next year.
Majak: showed very good signs. His tap work is his greatest strength.
Zurhaar: does quality things, and is hard at it. Look out once he's had a few pre-seasons.
Durdin: looked at home out there. First time he has in North colours. Very encouraging.
Our kids: overall a lot to like, with some pre-seasons required. The most encouraging game so far this year.

Agree with all except Majak (and I'm a fan) - his ruckwork was sublime at times but his around application was poor. Showed more endeavour in previous seasons. C'mon Maj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back