Autopsy Autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just don't understand our identity.

Contested side - no
Flair - no
Long kicking - no
Possession - no

Ok so season is done look at the kids - no
Why are we playing Goldy, Hall, Williams?

I'm lost ..... can't even sell hope anymore!

Last edited:

I know exactly how you feel. I love them but I HATE them for what they’ve dished up this year
In some cases I want that high draft pick for once, but do it while trying and playing for the badge. It makes me feel so flat every weekend seeing this no matter how finished we may be.

I think it’s time to cancel the membership. fu** these spuds . ..
Saddest part was my old man told me he isn't renewing in 2021. He's followed North from the 1950s and is resigned to not seeing us win a flag in the time he has remaining. My kids are not even interested in AFL. Their age group follows the NBA, and don't play footy.

I want an apology from the club board. Not only should they apologise for such a performance, but they should apologise by specifying how they have turned a once proud club into a laughing stock. I love NMFC with all my heart and this year's team has been the worst North Melbourne I have ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saddest part was my old man told me he isn't renewing in 2021. He's followed North from the 1950s and is resigned to not seeing us win a flag in the time he has remaining. My kids are not even interested in AFL. Their age group follows the NBA, and don't play footy.
He’s seen 4 Flags like my old man who saw nothing from 1939 to 1975

Remove this Banner Ad

Back