Autopsy Autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Most here will stay members as we are rusted on. Can see many not though. We will be sh*t for years to come, get ready for some more pain unfortunately.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, We we get pick 2 next year and probably pick 1 the next year. Need both those players to be star midfielders. I can handle being s**t if we get a great player.

I know we’re rebuilding or whatever you wanna call this but it still hurts. I hate that it feels like last century that we won a flag....oh wait 😳

Yeah. Cancelling memberships is really what this club needs. Good to see true colours showing through.
I’ve supported this rabble what was that shite they dished up . Honestly I’ve had enough. What happened to that barn storming game from last year . I know injuries but * me turn over after turn oveR missed tackles not only younger players but veterans . What is the game plan . Can you please tell me. It’s a complete joke . Not sure how we smashed Adelaide. But this team and coaching is joke . Too many passengers. Not sure about you but 2020 a s**t year and just gets shitter .

It's almost like the team is playing like a 3rd of them are injured, 3rd of them have been told they won't be around, all in the middle of a pandemic....

Saddest part was my old man told me he isn't renewing in 2021. He's followed North from the 1950s and is resigned to not seeing us win a flag in the time he has remaining. My kids are not even interested in AFL. Their age group follows the NBA, and don't play footy.
Kick em all out onto the street.

Lol remember when we thought Brad Scott was the reason our blokes can't kick?

Brad didn't believe in doing skill work because when players aren't fatigued, the skill level is pretty high in training drills. What you need to do is fatigue players over the pre-season and then start skill drills, you will get a better handle on what you can expect in match conditions and work on drills and techniques to improve the decision making and skill execution.

You can't flog players mid week during the season, it has to be done during the pre-season.

We have too many senior players who are suspect by hand or foot under any kind of pressure or fatigue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fence sitters fall off. Kids tune out/pick other sides etc.

So the point is wins bring fans. This is not new.

Right now we need to weather this storm.

You know what will kill the club? Continuing down the path of middling.

Also if you're a North supporter and your kids follow a different team, you've failed.

True, but it turns quickly. Get some guns back, bring in some youth, better run with injuries...this year will be forgotten.
Absolutely, then watch all the band-wagoners jump straight back in the drivers seat..

No goals in a half. Pathetic.

Carlton just did the same today.

It’s a weird season, in a weird year. At the end of it we will add some real players with talent to the list. I can’t bring myself to care about anything else this season any more. Still a member, though, and will be again next year and every year.

Pathetic champ, why would you even make such a ridiculous comment . sh*t season , injury riddled . Got some good young youth . Get a grip
Nah to many spuds . Ahern hall atley zuhar Wood Williams Polec pittard ect .

Brad didn't believe in doing skill work because when players aren't fatigued, the skill level is pretty high in training drills. What you need to do is fatigue players over the pre-season and then start skill drills, you will get a better handle on what you can expect in match conditions and work on drills and techniques to improve the decision making and skill execution.

You can't flog players mid week during the season, it has to be done during the pre-season.

We have too many senior players who are suspect by hand or foot under any kind of pressure or fatigue.

This group needs to be out RIGHT NOW fatigued working on skills. Hit 20 targets from 40m before earning a shower!

I remember a local footy training session was mainly endless running around cones, sprint burst drills, and 1v1 marking contests. Then, with 30 mins left of training, we would commence skill training followed by a match simulation if we hit out targets!

So the point is wins bring fans. This is not new.

Right now we need to weather this storm.

You know what will kill the club? Continuing down the path of middling.

Also if you're a North supporter and your kids follow a different team, you've failed.

Yep. There was a tangible fatigue about finishing 10th with an old team or scraping into the 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back