Autopsy Autopsy vs GWS - Round 13, 2021 - a draw

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s been happening all year.

He constantly drops regulation marks and then falls to the ground.

He used to be a strong mark and now you have you head in your hands every time he is going for an intercept mark.
I agree it stands out when he misses one, but he goes so hard at it that it makes it harder to mark. For every dropped one there have been at least the same good ones. At least he is first at it and stops the oppo marks.

Hey, most of us tuned in this arvo for a brave north loss and came away with 2 premiership points. That third quarter is the blueprint for the future. Place a focus on fitness in the preseason, add Horne and we will be doing ok.

I’ll be more worried if I were a GWS member tbh. Unimpressive outside Kelly.

just thought I'd come over and say commiserations and gee those umpires were bad and you blokes were unlucky but you have list issues and you need to deal with this player and that player...........cause this is what that moron snake baker does on our site and every other losing club site on the board - I don't know if he wasn't hugged as a child or what but I'm just wondering what you people think about his continual intrusion onto other boards - especially after they have just lost? thoughts?

Just thought I’d pop in and say tongue my freckle. Goose.

just thought I'd come over and say commiserations and gee those umpires were bad and you blokes were unlucky but you have list issues and you need to deal with this player and that player...........cause this is what that moron snake baker does on our site and every other losing club site on the board - I don't know if he wasn't hugged as a child or what but I'm just wondering what you people think about his continual intrusion onto other boards - especially after they have just lost? thoughts?

Thanks worth posting this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're an arsewipe?

We hate him too.

I'm just starting to think he's a sh*t kick.
Unfortunately that last kick at the death especially put a huge dent on what could have been a memorable performance. If only he kept that kick in , we get a boundary line stoppage & , we get a chance to get numbers to the contest & who knows ...
Oh well , all I can say is let’s hope he & others learn from it .
It was def a kick of a player who worked his arse off all game & was absolutely gassed . He had a great game though 👍

Just shows how bad Young was.

Playing on a wing and couldn’t catch a cold.

Anyone thinking Polec is done, hasn’t been watching how bad Young has been for a few weeks now.
Young was bad
Ziebs was bad
Tarrant was very rusty
Scott needed to kick a point that last foray forward.
Cunners great
Mahonys best game
Goldy great, especially given Mummy was allowed to tackle him in ruck contests (and also coat-hanger people, didn't realise that was allowed)
Zurhaar really cracked in.
Larkey started well but faded
Xerri competed well.

Sadly, you've just lowered yourself to his level. Maybe just stick to the first 15 or so words next time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back