Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn (W) - Rd 9. 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

fu**, the poor kid. Imagine having to sit through it

I liked when they tried to get him in the circle to sing the song and Will said “no, not yet - I haven’t earnt it”

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I liked when they tried to get him in the circle to sing the song and Will said “no, not yet - I haven’t earnt it”

I am very, very pleased to read this.

1621083824632.png

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feels bloody good.
Players deserved this win.
Couldn’t of come against a nicer bunch of campaigners.
Now on too next week and those other campaigners.
Junior HB was so pumped he joined in the song.

Have a Pepsi max for me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don’t mean to be a nark and I’m loving the almost-forgotten feeling of a win but I hope this result puts to bed the absurd tinfoil-hat theories floated on this board about North being the victim of some giant AFL conspiracy with regards to umpiring. We were absolutely kissed on the Johnson today by the umps and those nuffies who pollute this board with their nutso ‘we were robbed’ theories - and you know who you are - need to acknowledge that.

We got some absolute beauties today hoo hoo baby!

HELLSBELLS

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
Don’t mean to be a nark and I’m loving the almost-forgotten feeling of a win but I hope this result puts to bed the absurd tinfoil-hat theories floated on this board about North being the victim of some giant AFL conspiracy with regards to umpiring. We were absolutely kissed on the Johnson today by the umps and those nuffies who pollute this board with their nutso ‘we were robbed’ theories - and you know who you are - need to acknowledge that.

Yep we were. And about time.

I'm speechless. That was so bloody good, and no one can say it wasn't deserved. We've shown massive improvement after that Good Friday debacle and to win like that was huge. To see Nobes celebrate like that was a feel good moment. I loved the unified club song. Another unified club song against * next week please fella's.

I just rewatched on Kayo and just wanted to give a roast to Dwayne Russell. He couldn't be anymore pro Hawthorn if he tried.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did I imagine Chad Vanguard flying for a mark about five minutes too early, taking his opponent out and the umpire calling play on?!
Nope. Nor did you imagine Curtis Taylor flying early with some hangtime and getting a fingertip to the ball, but getting called an unrealistic attempt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 1128642
Nice sight to see the names Zurhaar and Garner! Major ball winners pretty good too!
Must have been Halls lowest tally for the year. Delist.

Damn. He should be leading the Brownlow count except for the bloody games he missed for concussion.

powell legitimately looks 12 years old

Haha, too true.

It's interesting too, because even though the two of them are the same age, Lazzaro just comes across as so much more seasoned in front of the camera (hint to young Tom - don't say "we lose all the time" !! Oh dear.) He must get it from the McConaughey side of the family. Super cute how he keeps looking into the camera when he talks. I really like Lazzaro. He seems like a very intense young kid, both on and off the field. He sometimes seems a bit underrated on here, next to all the other bright lights we're watching, but I think he's going to play really great footy for us for years to come.

Powell is a gem though, and the discordant youthfulness with how seasoned he shows up on the field - how unbelievably well he plays - makes him seem almost unreal. Like he's a character in a movie or something. That interview clip was like a weird intertwining of that stuff in my brain!

Anyways, the game! A win!! Woo hoo! Just so much to love about last night, but most of it's already been covered, but I just have to say how happy I was to see Garns out there again. And he gave Zurhaar his spirit back. It was beautiful. I thought I was going to be even more depressed watching without Stephenson playing, but what a wonderful surprise. (I also want to live in the parallel universe where TG has perfect hamstrings his whole life. Utopia!!)

And Tarryn Thomas - you are always beautiful and gazelle-like, but you went and ascended last night. Stay on the path, for there is no ceiling.

And of course, trust the process.:thumbsu::praying:

Go you beautiful Roos.:blueheart:

Haha, too true.

It's interesting too, because even though the two of them are the same age, Lazzaro just comes across as so much more seasoned in front of the camera (hint to young Tom - don't say "we lose all the time" !! Oh dear.) He must get it from the McConaughey side of the family. Super cute how he keeps looking into the camera when he talks. I really like Lazzaro. He seems like a very intense young kid, both on and off the field. He sometimes seems a bit underrated on here, next to all the other bright lights we're watching, but I think he's going to play really great footy for us for years to come.

Powell is a gem though, and the discordant youthfulness with how seasoned he shows up on the field - how unbelievably well he plays - makes him seem almost unreal. Like he's a character in a movie or something. That interview clip was like a weird intertwining of that stuff in my brain!

Anyways, the game! A win!! Woo hoo! Just so much to love about last night, but most of it's already been covered, but I just have to say how happy I was to see Garns out there again. And he gave Zurhaar his spirit back. It was beautiful. I thought I was going to be even more depressed watching without Stephenson playing, but what a wonderful surprise. (I also want to live in the parallel universe where TG has perfect hamstrings his whole life. Utopia!!)

And Tarryn Thomas - you are always beautiful and gazelle-like, but you went and ascended last night. Stay on the path, for there is no ceiling.

And of course, trust the process.:thumbsu::praying:

Go you beautiful Roos.:blueheart:
Charlie is an absolute ripper! My new favourite player this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back