Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn (W) - Rd 9. 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Arguably scotty's all time dumbest comment.

He completely took Wingard out of the match in the 3rd quarter when Noble finally made the switch...........and then the Hawthorn forward line fell in a hole.

Hawthorn: 1-2-8
North: 4-5-29
I dunno how you could narrow it down to just one??? Lol
Chalk it down to the Admin Alliance, aka Froggy Dumont Support Group. 😂😂😂

He's already achieved the feat of playing until he looks like he's 40. Actually, he hit that milestone quite some time ago.

I struggle to think of a player who has represented this club who is more deserving of a premiership.

I reckon the number 22 is on about par with him.

historically there’d be a heap pre 75.

there’d be a few from the 80s.

blokes like Dish and Spitta would be there from recent times.

Votes in the classic 100? I think I've got about 15 on my shortlist:
Ravel - Bolero
Prokofiev - Romeo & Juliet
Stravinsky - Rite of Spring
Kats-Chernin - Butterflying
Vaughan Williams - Lark Ascending
Mussogorsky - Pictures at an Exhibition
Puccini - Tosca
Mozart - Prague Symphony (no 38)
Satie - Gymnopedies
Fanny Mendelssohn- String Quartet
Smetana - Ma Vlast
Haydn - Trumpet concerto
Mahler - Symphony no 7
Holst - The Planets
Haven't even got any Beethoven, Bach, Wagner or Debussy on there, to name just a few. Not sure how to get it down to 10!

dunno why we’re talking classical music but Lark Ascending is possibly the greatest piece of music written. I try not to listen to it too often

Garners 3 sausage rolls in his first game back is pleasing. Ive changed my mind on trading Frog, hopefully we can keep him. Thank you NMFC. Good stuff
The people calling for Froggy to head back to SA as a free agent for what likely would only be a second round or maybe even 3rd round pick don't really appreciate his quality.
He's exactly the type of mid we need to complement our other mids and he sits in the biggest black hole age group of 25-26 year olds.
He's in his prime, runs for days, has good footy smarts, good skills, is tough and great leadership.
So good to see him out there again.
SAVE THE FROG!!!

The people calling for Froggy to head back to SA as a free agent for what likely would only be a second round or maybe even 3rd round pick don't really appreciate his quality.
He's exactly the type of mid we need to complement our other mids and he sits in the biggest black hole age group of 25-26 year olds.
He's in his prime, runs for days, has good footy smarts, good skills, is tough and great leadership.
So good to see him out there again.
SAVE THE FROG!!!
Structurally he's important.
I'm not sure many want to see him go, but there has been lots of chatter that he wants to head home and he dropped out of leadership group.

Okay, dust has settled. Lots to like once the adjustments were made and blokes settled.

However, there's no escaping the fact that a side that had such a huge margin of in midfield dominance should not have been clawing for victory in the last minute of the match. We should have been 10 goals in front.

We are still incredibly inefficient, and I hope more "tweaking" of "the process" will follow.

Our inside 50’s were no good early and we let the ball out way too easily when it went in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive effort from the lads yesterday, very proud. The trio of Cunnington, Simpkin and LDU was massive.

Only negative is the management of Phillips. I don’t see what we gain from him being played as the sub 2 weeks in a row. He needs a month in the VFL to build up some fitness and get his hands on the footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

......... Mitchell is the worst medalist since ????

Most of them are media generated stats crabs these days.

It's not as if I would take Lachie Neale if a had 1 free pick of a player.

Massive effort from the lads yesterday, very proud. The trio of Cunnington, Simpkin and LDU was massive.

Only negative is the management of Phillips. I don’t see what we gain from him being played as the sub 2 weeks in a row. He needs a month in the VFL to build up some fitness and get his hands on the footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noble said he and Xerri will play VFL today.

He’ll play today.

Cold Sunday morning. Heater on, some nice Sunday morning classical music, warm sockies, Mrs.H.still abed, just made the perfect cup of Twinings Russian Caravan tea.

Life's just really great some days.

Spread some love today Shinboners, " WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......"

( keeping a lid on it 👍 )
Russian Caravan Tea!!!

Awesome. That will put hairs on your chest. On the inside as well!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back